Jeans of the Old West: A History

aho

• 3 weeks later...

well i emailed them, asking for the release date, and i got the info that they stopped both. i was wondering caus it was part of the spring 2011 cataloge, and the fall stuff is out already. pity, i really wanted to get the jean and the jacket.

Thx Roy6! I am standing in the Inyo mountains overlooking Saline Valley. Gruesome hike in one day 14 hours straight in above 100 degree weather (nicknamed the Beveridge Death March) with some of the Harris Family. Couple days later it was a 12 hour hike out of the canyon. I need to update my blog with photos from the trip to one of the hardest ghost towns in the west to get to but also one of the most beautiful places on this planet.

Thx Roy6! I am standing in the Inyo mountains overlooking Saline Valley. Gruesome hike in one day 14 hours straight in above 100 degree weather (nicknamed the Beveridge Death March) with some of the Harris Family. Couple days later it was a 12 hour hike out of the canyon. I need to update my blog with photos from the trip to one of the hardest ghost towns in the west to get to but also one of the most beautiful places on this planet.

If you remember, please pm me when you do.

you're doing a wonderful job making them look like they're a real pair of old, awesome pants found somewhere. keep up the dope work!