visvim FW10-11

martynyarrow

They also have the Moncler Visvim collection at Riccardi's in Boston.

so if I wear a size US11 in RW875's is it safe to go with a US11 for FBT shaman's too?

Depends on what kind of Shaman's. If you are looking at the FOLK line, they would be WAY too small, as most of the folk line runs small and RW runs large. Would be better off getting a 12. If you are looking at the regular Shaman's I still think an 11 would be a little snug, but may stretch with wear.

re: union LA, i didn't realize they had their in-store product on-line. you can't buy it but you can see what the models and pricing are:

http://www.unionlosangeles.com/products.php?sort=b&i=UX1190351546UX119035154646f352ba2c516

this link may be session specific but you can browse to it via the products section of the site. click on any visvim thumbnail and you can see the full list of products at the bottom of the page.

Depends on what kind of Shaman's. If you are looking at the FOLK line, they would be WAY too small, as most of the folk line runs small and RW runs large. Would be better off getting a 12. If you are looking at the regular Shaman's I still think an 11 would be a little snug, but may stretch with wear.

well these:

2s8hcw4.jpg

guess i'm better off looking for a US12 then huh, my feet are about 28cm long (barefoot) and usually I wear a size 11.5 or 12 in sneakers but 11 or 10.5 in RW and Indys...

Anybody have Juice Mag (Singapore)? Seems that they offer issues digitally on their website but the September issue isn't on yet:

http://hypebeast.com/2010/09/juice-magazine-featuring-hiroki-nakamura/

I'll find a copy this weekend and scan those pages for you, perhaps late Sunday or Monday morning