Real Japan Blue 105BPS World Tour

setterman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I finally got them in my hands.

Postman couldn't find my adress and the clerk at the postoffice (who knows me by now) pointed that I had a parcel left there.

Been there for two weeks and if I wanted it because it would have been sent back next week ...

No note or anything but they are here . Will get the missus to get me a fit pic but these babies are long...

Double cuffs are the norm for me.

Bear with me

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Well I finally got them in my hands.

Postman couldn't find my adress and the clerk at the postoffice (who knows me by now) pointed that I had a parcel left there.

Been there for two weeks and if I wanted it because it would have been sent back next week ...

No note or anything but they are here . Will get the missus to get me a fit pic but these babies are long...

Double cuffs are the norm for me.

Bear with me

Okay, you've had the jeans for over a month and a half with no updates. PM'd you about this a week or two, and have not heard from you. Please respond immediately.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've pm'd aso2004 a couple times, and have posted in this thread trying to get his attention. He's not responding to either, but I can see he's been on superfuture within the past day. Mods, can you do anything to help? Smittybat, you happen to still have his name and address?

Somebody local want to drop by his house?

You know.. just a friendly visit/reminder?

Somebody local want to drop by his house?

You know.. just a friendly visit/reminder?

If he lived on the east coast of the US, that's what I was thinking of doing myself. But smittybat sent me his name and address, he lives in the Netherlands.

he was online 18 hours ago and his last post was one week ago in the Ande Whall Donation-thread.

strange...but things like that had to happen at one time. also the OOE tour was interrupted but we got back on track. let's hope the best. and here are quite a lot people from the netherlands (and the country is small ;) )

• 5 weeks later...

Well, I email aso2004 25 hours ago, and I can see the last time he was active on sufu was 21 hours ago, so he should have seen my message, which was at least the fourth or fifth I've sent to him and not gotten a response. So, I guess we'll just have to chalk him up as a thief. Fucking cunt.

Post the address and let's make this happen.