Smittybat (Feb)

Denim Sailor (March)

aso2004 (April)

Raspberries (May)

BLM14

Jyoni

Ethandesu

FACE

well since its October and PandaXS has em already does that mean we get bumped up? or just that he has em till the end of December?

i worked a lame twenty hours this weekend.

friday me and FoxXS went to go get some ice cream with a couple ladies. started raining, ruined the ice cream then came back to watch a stupid comedy

ice cream!(out of focus, but pictures of ice cream was not on my mind.)

IMG_4218.jpg

also went to the asian store got some spicy ramen. no pics yet....

then saturday came spent most of the day working but came back to work on a paper

IMG_4220.jpg

then sold my friend some prps for cheap

you guys like the fit? IMG_4225.jpg

got some cupcakes from the mom

IMG_4227.jpg

party then driving to another ending up at a weird place with two friends and way too much camo but ended the night nicely at five when hanging with a friend

IMG_4230.jpg

also i did dress up as fashion donts. ended up sucking. and i am embarrassed.

day started off pretty good riding my bike to class on a fall day

IMAG0083.jpg

class then waited for a friend to hit up some school food

IMAG0085.jpg

i love my bike then saw some people larping in the park, i knew a couple of the guys

IMAG0088.jpg

then started riding around as it got dark then i hit a leaves patch and ate shit on the sidewalk loosing my key fob to my apt, thank god i got a roommate.

here is where i hit the ground

IMAG0091.jpg

and that popped my tire so went to bunnyhop to get a new tube cool guys and sorry its out of focus

IMAG0090.jpg

hurt real bad but coulda been a lot worse if the rim bent whatever and some macros of what i was wearing

IMG_4238.jpg

IMG_4239.jpg

IMG_4235.jpg

IMG_4234.jpg

had a slow day slept through class

but hit up black hand co for some great coffee with FoxXS and PenguinXS

IMAG0092.jpg

IMAG0093.jpg

then after some of that delicious vanilla latte went to kripsy kreme to meet up with PheonixXS(its really Excess instead of XS but said aloud its the same, right? just group of friends) and some of his cool friends(honors college kids) talked game smack and ate donuts till we felt sick which was about 2 donuts. we got there just in time to see them get glazed. sorry for the crap pics it was my phone.

IMAG0094.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

havent done too much this week but here it is

went to need supply co so Fox could get some sperrys and they got the black KMW! they were so nice. i really wanted to buy em but biggest size they had was 32...

IMAG0100.jpg

then went to chedar thai the next day got some muramuse(?)........no idea if that is spelled correctly. it was a'ight. i got american spicy which turned out to be very very very mild

IMAG0101.jpg

then next day went to Galaxy Diner in cary with some friends, trying to set up a co-worker with a little cute latino we know. DIDNT WORK!!!!!!!!!!! should have

IMG_4248.jpg

IMG_4247.jpg

i got some kind of hamburger i dont remember its name but there was bacon hot sauce and ham on it. and thats a fried pickle to the side

IMG_4249.jpg

then yesterday went to see Oceano, Attila, Chelsea Grin, Monsters, Boris Wheatley and lots of local bands at the Hat Factory.

IMAG0103.jpg

i know you cant tell but on stag is a naked manakin with a blow up penis in her arms it was kinda funny

IMAG0104.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

LAST UPDATE! had some fun with em just shipped them out

went to north carolina for thanksgiving stayed at a gold winner hotel ha

IMG_4257.jpg

my family has been some of the leaders for a hunt for decades so we went to see it. he no longer participates but he gets bonuses from going

IMG_4258.jpg

IMG_4261.jpg

the dogs!

IMG_4266.jpg

IMG_4270.jpg

biggest hunt they have ever have

IMG_4271.jpg

priest coming to bless the hunt

IMG_4275.jpg

the lady group i dont know why they were seperate for so long

IMG_4276.jpg

we were the only people to follow in a car

IMG_4282.jpg

IMG_4283.jpg

i know you cant see it but a lady in this pic has the canon 5dmrk2 with the 14-40mm L series

IMG_4288.jpg

a little get together afterwards

IMG_4304.jpg

so the food we had was alright no pictures of it cause there wasnt any green bean caserole and i was pissed! but drove back after food just so i could work the open shift for black friday 4am, damn

IMG_4307.jpg

someone came in wearing Iron Hearts though

then afterwards had a mexican thanksgiving! aka three burritos. i could not finish

IMG_4310.jpg