it really depends on the picture itself..but usually

on lightroom ill first mess around with the "tone curve", usually setting it so its forms a slight "s" shape. Then I fix the white balance using "temperture" and "tint" than just selectively adjust the hue of each color to what I think looks best.

a cool thing I recently learned on photoshop is that you can use your brush at a low opacity (like 5%) and use white to brighten and black to darken certain parts of your picture.

sorry if this makes no sense, I need sleep lol.

SooMichelle.jpg3210840610_3dd246f7f6.jpg

Photo from class this past semester. I didn't think it was my best, but it was the one my instructor picked to enter in the contest.

If you guys could go to the contest page and vote for me, no. 53, I will post nudes!

http://photoupennextravaganza.blogspot.com/

And yes, those motherfuckers misspelled my name...

SooMichelle.jpg

Photo from class this past semester. I didn't think it was my best, but it was the one my instructor picked to enter in the contest. If you guys could go to the contest page and vote for me, no. 53, I will post nudes!

http://photoupennextravaganza.blogspot.com/

And yes, those motherfuckers misspelled my name...

put in a vote for ya, but its amusing how #63 is winning with a quarter of the votes

can it go full manual?

nah

I bought a Canonet QL17 GIII awhile ago, but I sold it promptly for something else. It's probably worth about $100. Nice, fast lens, though the rangefinder focusing is a bit shoddy.

thanks for the reply :)

I'm confused. No offense to Traynor, but when did curves, vignetting, and widescreen make everyone go gaga?

Not everyone is as "knowledgeable" about post-processing as some..

Thanks for all the compliments guys, really appreciate it :)

Here's one from today :

3205951962_774e33f90d.jpg

Hollywood and Highland