^ he has Marfan Syndrome

late pass?

I think most people, regardless if you listen to Deerhunter or Atlas Sound, know he's got Marfan's.

Pitchfork likes to constant push it no the reader in their articles.

EDIT: guess dino don't read Pitchfork.

EDIT: guess dino don't read Pitchfork.

i really dont read anything like that. cant (or rather, dont feel like) keeping up with it all. dont see the point..

life sucks, then you get cancer, then your dog dies, your wife leaves you, the cancer goes into remission, you get a new dog, you get remarried, you owe ten million dollars in medical bills but you work hard for thirty-five years and you pay it back and then -- one day -- you have a massive stroke, your whole right side is paralyzed, you have to limp along the streets and speak out of the left side of your mouth and drool but you go into rehabilitation and regain the power to walk and the power to talk and then -- one day -- you step off a curb at Sixty-seventh Street, and BANG you get hit by a city bus and then you die. Maybe. :cool:

some shots from a recent photographic styling assignment. i got put into the "vintage" group. what the fuck is the teacher doing sticking us in styling groups anyway? i thought this was college, not kindergarden. fuck. she doesn't go to shoots with team members in her day job, iunno why shes coaching us to do so. dont know about the competency of all the other worms in class but i could do this shit on my own. end rant.

anyway, the story was of a stressed out, war vet father's desk, as he's writing out a letter to his currently deployed son. i had to save up cigarette buts and ashes in film canisters for like two weeks to replicate this bs

my fav-

3328043307_47f37f326d.jpg

the rest-

3328043231_d07a860a30.jpg

3328043339_6a3a5e919e.jpg

3328043277_0e7b6a965f.jpg

3328043207_b87c23f7d4.jpg

it was only our job to "style" the shoot, with another photog. taking the shots (i hate this class), but i had to take a few snaps for myself the way i wanted (all ^these are mine, most of the props too)

i love shooting cigarettes and ashtrays, they are easy to shoot in a variety of ways, and it always means something

here's an old favorite of mine i don't think i posted here (was on SZ bulletin board):

06122008005.jpg

it was the first photo i took with my phone, probably the best photo i've ever taken imo

Dino you going to school for photography? Or is that just for some class you have to take?

I kinda want to apply to a school for photography but I'm relatively close to a degree in Marketing. I guess after I graduate I'll evaluate whether I want to go to school again, which I probably won't...

some older shots to remind you all of the coming Spring (always a unprocessed, no edits concept) comments/criticism always welcomed (these are old, mind you):

3328440475_7999a5aef3.jpg

3329276302_2c5cab4bf0.jpg

(like the shadows on this one)

3328451513_3f094a48ea.jpg

miss my backyard (when it is nice like this) :o

3328452771_60d0f75890.jpg

all pictures taken around my home.

Dino you going to school for photography? Or is that just for some class you have to take?

I kinda want to apply to a school for photography but I'm relatively close to a degree in Marketing. I guess after I graduate I'll evaluate whether I want to go to school again, which I probably won't...

im currently enrolled in a fashion merchandising program, but dont care for it and really wanted to do photo from the start but didnt have my act together, im currently waiting to see if im accepted into the photo major for next fall, i missed the first portfolio review already though :( second is this sat

i love shooting cigarettes and ashtrays, they are easy to shoot in a variety of ways, and it always means something

here's an old favorite of mine i don't think i posted here (was on SZ bulletin board):

06122008005.jpg

it was the first photo i took with my phone, probably the best photo i've ever taken imo

u got that right definitely one of the best i've seen from what you've posted here :P