lilodxd - in my opinion:

first image, is a very interesting compostion, lots of the crossing lines makes your eye move across the complete image.

but there isn't quite a clear focal point, maybe this is what you were trying to go after. On another note your image quality is very poor. What i mean by image quality is that the color tones are very washed out thres no bold colors, no strong values (dark + light) everything is kind of bland.

second image. I like how the seat makes the wording on the bag pop. i think this is a problem with poor cropping, do you really need to see the whole word? or maybe just a fragment and some of the orange chair.

third image. the repetition of the fence and the feeling of infinite is interesting, but again this is an issue of poor cropping. do you really need to see the grass? maybe if you shifted the point of view to the right so you see more of the vertical lines of the skyline that would add to the dynamic of the image.

i think the easiest thing to do is before you snap the shot just think real quick and take your time composing the shot. look for the best possibility and then snap. You don't need a SLR to have fantastic images, a good composition.

subject matter is bland and they're really really noisy. are you using a compact?
lilodxd - in my opinion:

first image, is a very interesting compostion, lots of the crossing lines makes your eye move across the complete image.

but there isn't quite a clear focal point, maybe this is what you were trying to go after. On another note your image quality is very poor. What i mean by image quality is that the color tones are very washed out thres no bold colors, no strong values (dark + light) everything is kind of bland.

second image. I like how the seat makes the wording on the bag pop. i think this is a problem with poor cropping, do you really need to see the whole word? or maybe just a fragment and some of the orange chair.

third image. the repetition of the fence and the feeling of infinite is interesting, but again this is an issue of poor cropping. do you really need to see the grass? maybe if you shifted the point of view to the right so you see more of the vertical lines of the skyline that would add to the dynamic of the image.

i think the easiest thing to do is before you snap the shot just think real quick and take your time composing the shot. look for the best possibility and then snap. You don't need a SLR to have fantastic images, a good composition.

ProfMonnitoff: i'm using a canon s3is. i'm not really sure why there's so much noise.

VuONG: thanks for the detailed feedback. i see what you mean with the cropping and general blandness of the photos. two things i will try to improve upon.

^^ in relation to the noise. if you have the ISO set on auto. usually the computer bumps up the iso to have a faster shutter speed, you should manually set the iso to 80 or 100 in good light and if you have a tripod use the same setting at night for stills.

my dad has the same camera, it produces greats pictures just remember the iso. smaller cameras can't handle high ISO thus giving the noise

Thanks for rep guys appreciate it

amardeep that last one is very dope to me , I always wanted to do something similar.

I took this a while back but I think personally was one of my best

IMG_4077.png

"Working Days End" or something cliche like that lol

An old mental hospital nearby is due for demolition so I was pretty eager just to take a few more snaps before it's all gone. I'm sorry about the shitty processing and repetitiveness of standing in the middle of nearly every shot, this was because the rooms are huge and need some sense of scale but also because life is strange.

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0062-2.jpg

old.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0008_1.jpg

IMG_0037%20copy.jpg

old2.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0073-2.jpg