inquiry - what do people normally pay for wedding photographers? a friend just asked me and i wanna know how much i should ask him, if i even do it. i don't really know if i should considering theres certain obligations to the bride/groom when you do it with how many good photos you should get out of it at the end of the night. too much pressure hahah. any thoughts on that? i mean, i know its not difficult really but it seems like it can be a lot of work and shit.

inquiry - what do people normally pay for wedding photographers? a friend just asked me and i wanna know how much i should ask him, if i even do it. i don't really know if i should considering theres certain obligations to the bride/groom when you do it with how many good photos you should get out of it at the end of the night. too much pressure hahah. any thoughts on that? i mean, i know its not difficult really but it seems like it can be a lot of work and shit.

shit tons if youre competent enough, i know my parents paid some ridiculous figure for each print and the photog. still retains the rights and everything so if they want more now to send to friends they still have to go back and pay her some more.