How old are you / How much do you earn in a year ?

englandmj7

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

no, i meant it's a lot of cake i make considering i post about 50 times a day. still broke though cause i spend, spend, spend. got lots fgor retirement but i'm not too liquid generally.

man what you talkin bout? you got mad cheese

cause you've got like a billion pairs of CPs

dont even front like you aint got that cash

cause each pair of CPs costs like a stash

post college, the hardest thing is making shit while the assholes you work for can buy and sell you. some industries, you just have to wait it out. in advertising, i made:

30K yr one

60K yrs 2 and 3

90K yr 4 and 5

120 in yr 6

topped out at 160K or so before starting my business 3 and change years ago.

i actually took a huge dip in my first year of business but it's been well worth it now if ya know what i'm saying. however, i have a mortgage, cars, kids, etc, etc.

if i was single i'd be butt fucking strippers with a coke-covered cock. instead, i am writing checks to the utility company and putting money away for my kids' college.

post college, the hardest thing is making shit while the assholes you work for can buy and sell you. some industries, you just have to wait it out. in advertising, i made:

30K yr one

60K yrs 2 and 3

90K yr 4 and 5

120 in yr 6

topped out at 160K or so before starting my business 3 and change years ago.

sounds about right. I dodged a bullet out of the gate by hopping into an art director gig that was suppose to go to someone with 3-5 years experience, and haven't looked back since on subsequent moves. Like you said though, there's a ceiling and it is definitely a waiting game :o

14.25$/hr @ 17 yrs old serving coffee @ a tim hrtnz coincidentally in edmntn

are you fucking kidding me ?

well i guess it is edmonton

who wants to live ther?

19, i make about 500$ a month doing nothing. my parents just kinda throw money at me.

thats fucking sad dude

you go to school in NYC right? how do you get by on $500 a month? I was living in a third world country for most of my college and I had a platinum card, and $3000 a month was barely getting me by, I ate ramen once in awhile.