How old are you / How much do you earn in a year ?

englandmj7

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who can capitalize letters and spell? Actually, probably not so much. But there is such a shortage for staff here and other places too, like Ft Mac and Red Deer that some fast food places were drive through only. There are perpetual help wanted signs all over the place and 7 Eleven offers a $1000 signing bonus.

good one

i know i spent a week in calgary cause i thought about moving there for a bit but it was depressing so i came home

there's an employment shortage because it is shitty and no one wants to live there

21 yrs old, semi-pro online poker player/college student... would be quite disappointed if i make <700k in the next yr to date. expected value easily > 1k/hr fwiw.

expect very few ppl to believe me, and thats totally fine.

god i usually h8 bragging and im gonna regret posting this later... i blame the alc

21 yrs old, semi-pro online poker player/college student... would be quite disappointed if i make <700k in the next yr to date. expected value easily > 1k/hr fwiw.

expect very few ppl to believe me, and thats totally fine.

god i usually h8 bragging and im gonna regret posting this later... i blame the alc

whats your username and where do you play?

graphs please

what the fuck. Seriously.

I didn't even know these salaries were possible.

I live in the middle of nowhere and salaries above 35k a year are unheard of.

18, 6.55 an hour at a&w

where the hell do you live? Thats like minimum wage. I made more than that working a dead end job in 1996.

whats your username and where do you play?

graphs please

i play mostly ftp, some stars, a little UB, a little eurolinx (prima). not interested in sharing my SNs.

in china right now so i guess ill share a graph i have of my laptop china hands for shits/giggles. this doesnt include +50k on my aunts computer w/o any software (which inc gems like stacking off preflop w/ 85s and sucking out vs ak for 20k and runner runner str8 for 27k):

my.php?image=graphln1.jpg

well, i dont doubt you timmy, i know people who do it and even have a cousin who is a televised pro

kinda interested to know your handle, because if what you are saying is true, you are probably one of the bigger names in cash games on FTP. The fact that you play on the prima network is a big indicator of the ballingness.

if i was single i'd be butt fucking strippers with a coke-covered cock. instead, i am writing checks to the utility company and putting money away for my kids' college.

new signature! lol

i am 19 and currently working with my dad driving semitrucks around america (summer job) and the pay is usually around $800-$1200 every 2 weeks, depending on where we go.

but im going to school for photojournalism.. any photojournalists on here?

This is me braggin, this is me braggin......31, own two businesses and now as I type this I am thinking to myself why do I want to post what I make? for some one to use as fuel for a argument for me braggin about my successes or being called a bullshitter for making what I make....on second thought I will just say I make enough to keep me where I want to be...