ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

i anticipate this will be one hell of a contest...glad everyone is putting a ton of wear on these.

Yea its a bit funny...I'm used to my Skulls which practically made my hands bleed for the first 6 months the pockets were so tight, but with these, I find myself putting my hands in the pockets all the time!

I have no idea, probably when I was getting my boat winterized. I wanna get it fixed up before it gets worst though.

On the other hand, I have quite a bit of mystery fades that came up on the jeans.... Argh...

Yea its a bit funny...I'm used to my Skulls which practically made my hands bleed for the first 6 months the pockets were so tight, but with these, I find myself putting my hands in the pockets all the time!

Totally, man. Skulls are such a pain in the ass, and the pocket rivets were like razorblades. Love those roomy Eternal pockets.

how many more people are in on the second pre-order??

obviously many many people won't make it to the end, but this is a damn big contest.

I'm in the second pre-order. I'm really hoping they come before I go back home for break. However, from reading in the ROY contest thread it sounds like the US is cracking down pretty hard on packages coming in from outside and going out so even if they're done they probably won't get here.