beatle

14neeeg.jpg

292vbj9.jpg

33dfksg.jpg

20sykih.jpg

14juwb7.jpg

23sgebl.jpg

k353lf.jpg

10 month update, 2 washes every 4 months.

breakingthreads various repairs and the best fitting jeans i own, they really shape after my body! fitpics coming in a while ;)

they look nice mr Haga you should post full pictures!!

Found this charming fade on the inside of my fly :D

2m6rc3l.jpg

look at the tiny tiny triangel fade, i like it!

gave my BiG contest eternal 811's another wash yesterday. a total of 2 soaks and 3 washes now. will be washing them every month from now on. pretty happy with how they turned out. the denim shows a lot of character with uneven fading as well as a lot of vertical falling. they wear down very nicely over time and some spots might need more reinforcement.

R1003781.jpg

R1003780.jpg

R1003782.jpg

R1003783.jpg

R1003784.jpg

R1003786.jpg

R1003790.jpg

R1003791.jpg

R1003793.jpg

R1003794.jpg

Well hello there Eternal Denim pants wearing contest of jeans. So my jeans got pretty thrashed then sat for a while Ive been wearing them for the last month or so and the crotch just exploded so they are going to be washed then sent out for repair. I would say they have about 6.5 months wear time on them. Pics are a little more contrasty than Real life. Close up of the whiskers is the most accurate color for sure. Post wash pics soon.

IMG_1459.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1464-1.jpg

quite a bit... mostly small holes though... I usually patch it up before it gets worst

so far:

repaired belt loop

little rips on above right knee

stitched up a small hole @ the crotch

reinforced crotch seams

did an inside patch for the left leg (on the inside at knee height)

re-stitched middle part of pocket lining on the right back pocket

left knee is starting to wear down really thin... and I'm not sure how long the crotch will hold up for.. so there will be more fixes along the way