ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

did a hot soak / dry last night for the one month. not much going on but they shrunk up a ton more and the denim feels much better now. I still had a bunch of starch in mine, and the color has lightened considerably. going to be much better for fades now...

did a hot soak / dry last night for the one month. not much going on but they shrunk up a ton more and the denim feels much better now. I still had a bunch of starch in mine, and the color has lightened considerably. going to be much better for fades now...

i was tempted to do this also but gonna try hold out for a bit longer, when i get to work in the morning's and get changed for work you can see alot of blues allready! (not picture worthy yet thou)

also getting hard wear on one of the crease's from the combs, which is at the top of my left knee.

5185221568_01b93308e5_z.jpg

5185222806_27aa4d0c0a_z.jpg

5184620637_74ece07292_z.jpg

5184621537_3b5146f4fa_z.jpg

5185241028_2caf02d5d8_z.jpg

The soak did wonders. Love these even more now. Fit hasn't changed much at all, just shrunk the inseam loads more, the rise shrunk, leg opening knee and thigh came in a bit (thighs stretched right back out) and the waist pretty much stayed the same. And i now have some crazy leg twist going on the left leg...one of my favorite parts of STF denim I must say.

got some fading coming along on the combs, whiskers, and the butt. The fabric is alot rougher now, so i expect them to pick up some good wear over now.

looking solid -Z-

I just hot soaked mine last night cause I realized they already smelled a bit funky - I haven't treated these any differently than my other jeans, which really goes to show you how much fit helps fading

I agree with you -Z- as these are my new favorite pair. I love the high rise on these compared to my PBJs. I thought it would be awkward and make my crotch look huge but I feel they look more manly than a lower rise.

Its great having everyone in the contest and hearing what they like about the jeans cause I can just look down and admire my pair and check out the same things.

I think I'll give mine a 3rd hot soak today. Mine are still a bit too long, if they still don't shrink enough I'll be sending back to BIG for another hem.

I've been wearing them pretty regularly. Occasionally switch it up a bit as I have 2 other pairs actively rotating.