M.O.A

Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

They are all heavier than advertised...

^ Which is a great thing I think :)

Many of the other brands, whether Japanese, American, etc tend to overestimate the thickness of their leather goods.

Kixslf, could I get some confirmation on my order?

It's been a week since I got an e-mail telling me my bifold and belt had been shipped. When I check the tracking #, there are no updates, aside from the notification to the post office that you guys would send out the package.

After the 2 week construction process, how long does it usually take to ship out the items? Waiting is fine, but waiting without the slightest knowledge of progress is killing me.

who is kixslf...? (10)

It's been a week since I got an e-mail telling me my bifold and belt had been shipped. When I check the tracking #, there are no updates, aside from the notification to the post office that you guys would send out the package.

After the 2 week construction process, how long does it usually take to ship out the items? Waiting is fine, but waiting without the slightest knowledge of progress is killing me.

Not sure whats up with your order. It may be one of those orders I printed out at the shop and has since been moved to the production studio to shp. Sorry for the delay, I would assume that it was out the door by now, usps can be slow with stuff like that over weekends.

There are a few logistical kinks we're still working out but overall, everything is going to be much much faster from here on out.

promise

How much thinner are the Tanner handstitched belts (at the stitched part) than the standard belts with the snap assembly?

That's fine kix, I mean M.O.A.***

I'll hit you up after another week I suppose.

Thanks

nah you should be good sir. If you haven't received it in a few days, let me know and I'll go down to the studio and whup some production ass.

Mike,

Sent back a 28 natural belt sometime last week in exchange for a 32. I sent it back in the original packaging. Just checking in to see if you guys received it without trouble.

i mean, we should. Whats your name? DId you email me?

all you NYC heads...

All new TG product dropping this weekend at Pop Up Flea.

Dual Ring Belts

Hand Tooled Belts

Tanner Goods notebooks / pencils

Wristbands cut from the spine of the hide (highest quality portion)

all new updated wallets

and more...

stay tuned

i was on the fence about this as i am incredibly busy this weekend, but fuck it, ill be their. Will you be out there?

of course. We depart for NYC Thursday morning.

Come say whattup sufu

Not TG related but I was wondering if the woodlands site was going to be up anytime soon & if you guys were going to have an online store.

Yes.

soon too

Yes.

soon too

Also not related but.. The Parrot Canvas bag you sold me has been holding up extremely well. The suede bottom is getting character.

Cannot wait for the online presence.

Also not related but.. The Parrot Canvas bag you sold me has been holding up extremely well. The suede bottom is getting character.

Cannot wait for the online presence.

awesome! I'm glad to hear it.

Cannot wait for new Parrot bags...

i mean, we should. Whats your name? DId you email me?

We spoke through pm concerning the return and exchange of the belt. You simply told me to return it with a note stating what size I wanted. My name is Derek C. I'm not 100% sure if I wrote it on the return address, and if you can't find it, i'll pm you my address.

chances are we've received it already and are working on a replacement... its sometimes difficult to mentally keep track of every single order I deal with.

Apologies.

I'm waiting for my lanyard to arrive, hopefully it doesn't get stuck in customs...I've got high expectations of your stuff.

I'm waiting for my lanyard to arrive, hopefully it doesn't get stuck in customs...I've got high expectations of your stuff.

You won't be disapointed! :D

Oh, no need for an apology Mike. I should be thanking you guys for allowing me to make an exchange in the first place. I was just making sure my package arrived there safely.

A Couple shots of the very impressive spread at the Tanner Goods booth at the ACL pop up flea, will post a few pics of some great gear i picked up when there is some more light

5191315372_bf3382b756.jpg

5191315154_8167c7592b.jpg

Cannot wait for new Parrot bags...

What colors?

A Couple shots of the very impressive spread at the Tanner Goods booth at the ACL pop up flea, will post a few pics of some great gear i picked up when there is some more light

5191315372_bf3382b756.jpg

5191315154_8167c7592b.jpg

Are those some D-ring belts with stiching?!!??!?!

Is it possible to order one M.O.A.?

Just recieved this: I love the saddle tan colour. Now plz cross fingers that my Obbigood idea works out - I had James make me a new rein that should match the Lanyard.

sany0725k.jpg

sany0728z.jpg

sany0730.jpg