Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

Welcome to the official Tanner Goods thread. I'll try to frequently update and monitor this specific thread as much as I possibly can.

To anyone who wants to participate in the discussion...

Please share your Tanner Goods pickups, evolution pictures, experiances or whatever you would like here. Lets try to keep the board as clutter free as possible.

If you need to reach me at anytime, feel free to email me: [email protected]

I will happily answer any questions or concerns you may have so don't hesitate.

I also wanted to say to everyone, Thanks for your support. We wouldn't be around today without you guys.

Took these a while back but never got around to posting them since there was no Tanner thread.

Standard belt and bifold wallet. About 18 months of use.

img1090sf.jpg

Patina from putting on/taking off my pants:

img1086l.jpg

Water stain and a pretty good gash in the belt:

img1092w.jpg

The wallet has developed a nice patina that contrasts against the interior of the wallet:

img1091vh.jpg

And in case you missed it in the 3sixteen thread:

img1083p.jpg

3SIX-STITCHED-1.jpg?1273675830

3SIX-STITCHED-6.jpg?1273675834

The guys from 3sixteen sent us two dozen salvaged belt buckles they acquired a few months back, and we jumped at the opportunity to produce a small run of belts for them. We've been wanting to do a hand-stitched belt for a while, and thought our Golden 13oz. English Bridle leather would look exceptional with the antique buckles and white waxed thread. Here's a few pics we took during production to show some of the process that went into producing these belts.

STITCHED-2.jpg?1273675842

STITCHED-1.jpg?1273675842

STITCHED-3.jpg?1273675842

These belts took nearly twice as long to produce as our typical Standard Belt - each keeper was skived down to a 5oz weight, hand edged, then stapled together. The buckles and keeper are sewn in using a saddle stitch method Mark did by hand. Cut 1 3/4" wide from 13oz Golden English Bridle leather, these are probably the most heavy-duty belts we've produced. 24 are currently available exclusively through 3sixteen's

online shop

Approximately how long after ordering does it take to receive shipping confirmation?

I placed an order for a belt last week and still haven't received any emails... Am I being too worrisome or does it usually take a few weeks?

Approximately how long after ordering does it take to receive shipping confirmation?

I placed an order for a belt last week and still haven't received any emails... Am I being too worrisome or does it usually take a few weeks?

According to the terms and conditions page here, Tanner products are made-to-order and generally take 1-2 weeks after ordering to produce. So, at this point, I think you have nothing to worry about yet.

Pocket, Jacket, coin purse, wherever.

Anywhere that uses 1 and 2 base currency unit coins (ie: most everywhere thats not the US), you usually end up with way too many coins to actually fit in a wallet, so some kind of change conveyance becomes almost a necessity.

Anyone have any info (aka evo pics) on either of the lanyards in natural? Anyone have a workman's wallet? Pics, pics, pics please!

Soto-Store-Berlin-01LoRes.jpg?1274231061

Congratulations to Phillip Gaedicke and David Fischer on the opening of their new conceptual-retail venture, Soto BERLIN. Hosting a finely curated cast of some of the finest brands in the world, Germany now has a go-to destination to see some of the latest creations from the likes of Bedwin and the Heartbreakers, Band of Outsiders, Baxter of California, Deluxe, Opening Ceremony, Medicom Toys, Tanner Goods, Vans California and a whole lot more.

This fine retail shop can be found at: Torstrasse 72, 10119 Berlin-Mitte

Stop by and tell em Mike from Tanner Goods sent ya. We just mailed them a new batch of products.

Soto-Store-Berlin-02LoRes.jpg?1274231063

Soto-Store-Berlin-03LoRes.jpg?1274231065

Soto-Store-Berlin-04LoRes.jpg?1274231067