here are some fit pics of few isaora items i reviewed few post ago (the winter gear is at my parents' house to save some space in our studio).

*note that i never grew up out of baggy pants and prefer to wear the waistline pretty low to somebody's taste. please avoid commenting it.

here you go, i have added size information on other items worn on the jpg so you have some comparison with sizing you might be more familiar with.

â–²

isaora relaxed street pants FW1011 (http://www.isaora.com/product-p/9326.htm) size L

maharishi splinter camo hoody size S

isa1.jpg

â–²

isaora linen blend short w/ intergrated legging SS11 (http://www.isaora.com/product-p/9423%20(ivory%20grey).htm) size L

acronym gt-j17 size S

isa2.jpg

â–²

isaora insulated hoodie FW1011 (http://www.isaora.com/product-p/9303.htm) size S

acronym P1TS-S size L

isa3.jpg

Hej ! D, out of interest has your style change d at all - I still love this look.

howabout a similar set of photos based on your curent loadout ?

:D

It's photoset actually:

1st shoot: Preparing

2nd: Shit, cops! Turning ninja stealth mode on by turning back.

3rd: Phone call to a friend for advise and coordinate.

4th: Done! Bags is full of $ for new ACR/Maha/Veilance/Julius/OXS/Isaora and so on.

5th: Little rest with bottle of water.

6th: Zip up bomber and leaving.

btw, it's a bank building you're right.

Edited by unmen

Any tips on tech-ish Mac coat/parka? I'm willing to spend ~$280. I've been saving for the Isaora one but they have apparently removed most of their stuff although it was available in various sizes. As long as they don't respond to my e-mail with a surprising answer I need to look somewhere else.

Edited by matttt

Any tips on tech-ish Mac coat/parka? I'm willing to spend ~$280. I've been saving for the Isaora one but they have apparently removed most of their stuff although it was available in various sizes. As long as they don't respond to my e-mail with a surprising answer I need to look somewhere else.

Not super techy, but I've got one for sale here if you're a small :P

https://www.grailed.com/listings/62735-our-legacy-mac-coat

So they responded and guess what. With a surprising answer, too! They've put the coat back online for the sale price so if you want one too, you can get it. Was pleasantly surprised with a costumer service like this.

https://www.isaora.com/collections/searchable/products/mac-coat-1?variant=1068154673

I really don't want to contribute my useless posts to this board again but it seems that I've exhausted all ideas to find proper utilitarian winter pants. I'm looking for something black, possibly has cargo pockets, is water resistant, and fits slim. I'd say the baggiest I would go is something like the Acronym P10-S. My budget is disappointing but I'd at least like some direction to go off of. 

I've looked into Isaora and Outlier but they don't seem to be making what I'm looking for. I love how Rick pants look but they're usually out of budget and I highly doubt they're as functional as I'm looking for.

^^^

state your budget and your average winter temps i.e. how warm do you need them to be.

SuE must be a superhero or maybe a villain  :unsure:  

what about rapha.

Rapha already makes up the bulk of my current set, I was desperate for replacements then but tired of the pink trim and patch now

Montbell Japan has some. 

Alternatively, does it matter if a logo is on your underwear?

not bad, black logo on black, but that's still branding. I doesn't matter really which is why I'm confused companies insist on branding. Isaora put out a new merino briefs, looks interesting but I won't even consider with that branding

I really don't want to contribute my useless posts to this board again but it seems that I've exhausted all ideas to find proper utilitarian winter pants. I'm looking for something black, possibly has cargo pockets, is water resistant, and fits slim. I'd say the baggiest I would go is something like the Acronym P10-S. My budget is disappointing but I'd at least like some direction to go off of. 

I've looked into Isaora and Outlier but they don't seem to be making what I'm looking for. I love how Rick pants look but they're usually out of budget and I highly doubt they're as functional as I'm looking for.

I'd say just grab a pair of pants you like and wear long johns underneath.  More versatility that way, since you can wear the pants yearround instead of just during Winter.

I'd say just grab a pair of pants you like and wear long johns underneath. More versatility that way, since you can wear the pants yearround instead of just during Winter.

I have been rocking compression pants with wool socks/briefs under my denim but it just doesn't cut it. I have to deal with winter temps down to 0* F and constant wind. I do a lot of walking when I'm at school across campus and I'm sick of getting cold and wet. Budget is probably 250, but I prefer to buy nothing at retail.

Edited by theflockaweiner

I have been rocking compression pants with wool socks/briefs under my denim but it just doesn't cut it. I have to deal with winter temps down to 0* F and constant wind. I do a lot of walking when I'm at school across campus and I'm sick of getting cold and wet. Budget is probably 250, but I prefer to buy nothing at retail.

Outlier MBack Climbers (just restocked this weekend)

Hilltrek Conival Cotton Analogy Trousers (available in black)

nanamica Windstopper Pants.

All functional and within your budget albeit not 'rick owens' aesthetic...

Heading to Tokyo in about a week.  Any of you Urban Tech gurus have some must see shops?  Being in TX there aren't too many options around so it be nice to see some pieces in person vs ordering online.

There are also lots of great suggestions from members like pompadork in the japan :: tokyo :: general topic you should look up

Still looking for some good looking snow-proof pants. lined or a shell, doesn't matter as I can layer underneath.

ideally, both for "basic" outdoor use in the fall (going to the park with my kids when its wet etc) as well as proper winter use (literally sitting in snow etc). For the latter they'd need to be totally waterproof of course.

For years I've used a pair of ski/snowboard pants which are a shell, so I can use them in the fall and in the winter I wear various layers underneath. But the cut is pretty awful, they're too baggy like most similar ones are. I'm wondering if I could find something a bit more sleek but with similar technical features.

Hi all,

Asking here as the Outlier thread is a bit dead. I fancy a pair of the future works pants but I'm UK based. Duty Calculator tell me I'll pay £35 quid duties, so with shipping I'll be paying about £140. Are they worth that extra? My interest in techwear is particularly add at durability and wear anywhere, less so on movement. I'm no athlete!

Secondly - how high is the waist? I like a loose pant so I tend to favour higher waist cuts that work well sized up - doesn't work if you size up on a hip cut.

Anyone's thoughts'd be great.

The Collective Podcast: Episode 122

ZstWRlMl.jpg

Errolson Hugh

Science Friday: Is Sneaker Innovation Changing How We Move?

MJy3W4b.jpg

GUESTS

D’Wayne Edwards — Founder: Pensole Footwear Design Academy, Former footwear design director at Nike’s Jordan Brand

Elizabeth Semmelhack — Senior Curator: Bata Shoe Museum

Rodger Kram — Associate Professor: Integrative Physiology University of Colorado Boulder, Biomechanist

Plus, if you’re looking to add some flashy tech to your trainers, Science Friday’s education team shows you how to weave LED lights through your sneaker laces.

Outlier MBack Climbers (just restocked this weekend)

Hilltrek Conival Cotton Analogy Trousers (available in black)

nanamica Windstopper Pants.

All functional and within your budget albeit not 'rick owens' aesthetic...

There are also lots of great suggestions from members like pompadork in the japan :: tokyo :: general topic you should look up

those outlier pants look incredible actually! I'll post back if I ultimately grab them. Thanks for the suggestions.

Hi all,

Asking here as the Outlier thread is a bit dead. I fancy a pair of the future works pants but I'm UK based. Duty Calculator tell me I'll pay £35 quid duties, so with shipping I'll be paying about £140. Are they worth that extra? My interest in techwear is particularly add at durability and wear anywhere, less so on movement. I'm no athlete!

Secondly - how high is the waist? I like a loose pant so I tend to favour higher waist cuts that work well sized up - doesn't work if you size up on a hip cut.

Anyone's thoughts'd be great.

Outlier pants have pretty low rise.

Hej ! D, out of interest has your style change d at all - I still love this look.

howabout a similar set of photos based on your curent loadout ?

Hello Tek. Well it did not change that much at all, or at least that's how I feel about it.

I'll do new lookbook soon:D

Did you check out the new season mover.se loden pants? Waterproof wool face fabric, wool lining (removable suspenders). Not sure if slim enough though...

these would probably do the trick, but the boot cut really kills the look, thats what I don't like about my current ones either. same problem with most ski/snowboard pants, they are intended to fit over the boots but I don't need that..