edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

possession in the 4th, as far as i know, but they have to prove unlawful intent. i could quite seriously just say that i purchased it as a collector and am taking it home, and the worst they can do is confiscate it.

considering buying a similar knife without the spring assist from the same place i got this one from just in case i end up pussying out, but i'm going to keep this in my pocket for a few days and see how i feel.

it may be a possession in the 4th degree but you still wanna run the risk of having the pain in the ass of dealing with the cops?? probably not, they're most likely gonna harass you

especially in new york city man, on top of that you're in the bx -- bad business my friend, the only people who carry a switch and do anything with it are some thuggish ruggish heads

im not trying to come down on you for it man, im just saying the coppers in nyc are NOT exactly cool people when it comes to deadly weapons...

just my .02 ... get a nice multitool or get a non assisted knife like you said

ok, the leatherman micra multi-key was a great success. it did sorta help that i had my dad's badass machine shop to play with, but hey. here we go:

papa bear taking a look.

micra_dad.jpg

measuring (bad pic)

micra_measure.jpg

key in the vise before:

micra_vise.jpg

key in the vise after:

micra_vise1.jpg

closed:

micra_hand.jpg

open:

micra_open.jpg

on the jins:

micra_jins.jpg

overall it came out pretty damn good. we'll see if i get completely sick of opening the whole thing every time i want to unlock my house, but i think it should work out ok. i'll also have to remember to check it or leave it if i fly. it was pretty fun to make, we got a little carried away i think. we even cut the little notches in the back of the keys to semi-lock them into place with the spring of the micra like all the other tools. pretty cool!

I wish I knew someone who had a machine shop. :(

Just picked up two Mcgizmo clips and a few different size split rings.

I'll post a pocket dump as soon as I get my setup right.

I'm EDC'ing these boys right now.

Victorinox Manager

vxm5ba.jpg

Spyderco Etched Cricket

2vns4jo.jpg

I see your Popeyes and Boysenberry and I raise you Sopressata

30m4uhs.jpg

:):):)

Anybody wanna make me a Monkey Fist or a Turk's Head for my Cricket?

i carry a knife for the main purpose of opening mail, breaking down boxes, cutting food, paracord, rope, jawns, watever

i have also used it as a glass breaker, and i ALWAYS carry since im usually walking home late from work or im walking with my girl late from the library

so it helps as a security option if you will, i really really doubt i will ever have to use it in a tactical situation, but i know if i ever do, its there.

it may be a possession in the 4th degree but you still wanna run the risk of having the pain in the ass of dealing with the cops?? probably not, they're most likely gonna harass you

especially in new york city man, on top of that you're in the bx -- bad business my friend, the only people who carry a switch and do anything with it are some thuggish ruggish heads

im not trying to come down on you for it man, im just saying the coppers in nyc are NOT exactly cool people when it comes to deadly weapons...

just my .02 ... get a nice multitool or get a non assisted knife like you said

would never do a multitool... looking into an unassisted knife... i used to carry a switch when i was younger for the fuck of it and never got popped... decisions decisions.

would never do a multitool... looking into an unassisted knife... i used to carry a switch when i was younger for the fuck of it and never got popped... decisions decisions.

NYC is BAD for knives, in general. Just get an unassisted blade and don't flaunt it or whip it out trying to be a badass and you'll be fine.

NYE carry:

wallet

phone

Moet&Chandon imperial champagne

Makers mark

^ All 4 of your posts are entirely worthless and negative.

On another note, please feel free to discuss Bug Out Bags / Bags of Evil and other types of kit that are not literally carried/worn every day if you so please.

Carry on!

OMFG..

4sevens Quark Mini123 in neutral white TITANIUM $69

753884945_78ned-L.jpg

EDIT:

what the fck 20 minutes later I'm $70 poorer

omg i just pulled a lightbeast

now i know how you atwood freaks feel

:[