edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

picked up some stuff today

for me:

Leatherman Juice S2

dad's christmas gift, hopefully he digs it

thing is solid as fuck, and the blades actually lock into place:

Leatherman Super Tool 300

The Juice S2 is the best small EDC multi-tool and great for small camping/backpacking trips. I've been EDCing my s2 for about 4 months.

Knott's security check is laughable. Mommy packed like a 3ft deep bag full of snacks for the kiddos, the du barely skimmed the top without moving anything around.

I'm so surprised on how many metal detectors i've gotten through with 1-2 knives on me. At a Red Wings game the women just hand their huge purses to the security guy and they don't even look in them, could easily have a gun in them.

That's exactly what I've been looking for.

DX has always been cheap, gets even cheaper if you buy in bulk. Just be wary of slow shipping, questionable quality of most products (they're chinese-made replicas or junk etc), and potential customs charges (there should be some option to avoid it there).

i only used DX before i was into edc and it took almost a month for me to get my stuff

not sure what ppl use to lube, i've heard stuff like silicon grease, maybe lithium grease? nyogel, stuff like that. havent looked into it :\

anyway my free pen came, here's a horrible iphone cam pic:

zebramulti.jpg

I recently received this Smith and Wesson Tactical pen from a Co-worker as a gift for Christmas. This thing has extremely nice build quality it uses security torx on the metal clip, so it can be removed if need be. The weight of this pen is very nice in hand writes rather smoothly and can be used as a blunt force trauma weapon or as a much more deadly metal spike. Needless to say I was rather surprised to get this as a gift!

-2644.jpg

LOL SO COOL HOW

was that a piece of chain that came off from the raidops?

thought i put this up:

Dizm7et7bqM

quickdraw with the sog flash1 in the jean coin pocket and breakaway chain on the raidops.

Cleaned up on EDC for christmas. Family got me a buck ranger, leatherman wave, Quark 123, and a Atwood metwrench.

Initial thoughts.

Buck Ranger is just a manly piece of knife. Not the most optimal for carrying, but it has a great heft and the blade is great.

Leatherman Wave is a solid multitool. Surprised that all the blades have locks.

Quark 123-Where have you been all my life. Was lighting up garages down the street with this piece. Always a impress your girlfriends millionaire uncles concept.

Atwood Metwrench-Girlfriends brother came through on this. I "get" atwood now and will be lining up for his next anodized damasteel neon tanto.

merry christmas guys.

so i'm at the airport going through the bag/metal check point thing, and in one the boxes that you put stuff in, someone left an atwood prybaby (i think) with their keys!

was on that what should i do thing, ya kno.

so i yelled out, "someone left their keys here!" and then this old chick comes and picks it up, looks at it weird, takes it and says it's hers. as she walks away, she continues to look at it weird...

free atwood for her.

yay christmas~

sharbox.jpg

Zebra Sharbo X multipen, my godmother (ninang) threw in a 0.7mm pencil component even tho i didnt ask for one yay :]

my auntie (tita) gave me a check but she also dug up this swiss+ech utilikey from 3-4 years ago that she never used, i graciously accepted because they dont make the gold version anymore:

goldutilikey.jpg

and here's a happy group picture of my pen core EDC and keychain in their new home

familypic.jpg

Got this from my Mom's for Xmas

CasioMensG-ShockAtomicToughSolarWat.jpg

along with this all black Leatherman Wave to replace the one that I lost... I like the black version much better :)

LeathermanBlackWaveTacticalMultiToo.jpg

I also received an Olympus Tough-8000 digicam which will hopefully let me shoot some edc videos of the stuff I received for Jetpens and whatnot.

on that note, actually selling a few leatherman pieces...

E33T knife (amazon) - phillips/regular screwdrivers, pack clip/bottle opener, torx secured clip,154mm blade - feels really sturdy, easy open with one hand. got this and sharpened it once and never used it. some light tool box wear. $25 shipped

OG leatherman super tool (leatherman)- two of these - $20 shipped ea