Visvim F/W 08.09

rirawin

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know the retail on the T.W.O. boots? Thanks in advance!

PS. here's the weekly F.I.L. update:

11/13(THU)

VS0000774 COAT OF ARMS SHIRT (LUXSIC)

VS0000789 TUBE SWEAT CREW L/S (GIZA 45) *F.I.L. EXCLUSIVE

VS0000856 VALDEZ DOWN COAT 2L BLACK/NAVY

VS0000856 VALDEZ DOWN COAT 2L BEIGE *F.I.L. EXCLUSIVE

VS0000857 COYOTE FUR

VA0000160 OILED BI-FOLD WALLET

VA0000161 OILED WALLET-2

Coyote fur sounds interesting. I'd also like to see some scans of that catalog!

I believe that they are two different models. The one with velco is the Nomad, and the other one is the Field jacket. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

They are the same thing mate. This season's nomad has velco+ leather string thing.

only back in 07 Hiroki decided to call the f/w's nomad the "field jkt"

I realize that the Nomad and Field jacket are basically the same model, but I believe that undercover73 was asking if they were releasing two different versions, one with velco, and one with leather straps on the arm, which they are. I'm not sure what they are going to be named, but I heard somewhere that the velco would be the Nomad, while the other one would be released as the Field jacket.

If you look online some sellers are showing a listed Nomad as having leather straps and some wih velcro. Star-j clearly shows the jacket with only velcro and NOS shows a jacket with leather straps yt they are both listed as a Noma. A tehniacl point but i want to check i buy the right product. Thanx for any info guys

I need something to hold my iphone around my waist. It doesn't really need to be an iphone holder but something small that I can snuggly stash the phone into. I saw something from taps that would do the trick. Does visvim have anything to offer?

I know they had some small leather waist pouches last season. You might be able to get one from F.I.L. or if someone helps you out ...

which reminds me, can anyone help me get one of the new visvim catalogs? I'm located in the U.S.