Nudie Jeans

arcanum

Hey man, Get a size smaller, you'll need a size 31.

Before you buy online make sure you check out the forum threads if you can, and ask for sizing questions about the brands, as APC are vanity sized, Nudies run slightly large, Imperials run true... etc each brand has its own slight variances you need to find out before you cop!

Good luck

Our size charts are extremely consistent at Self Edge, we actually measure the jeans every quarter to make sure that every run we have in the store is consistent with the measurements on our site.

okay so i found a measurement chart on the actual nudie site (don't know why i didn't look there first) and it seems like RRDSs are vanity sized just like APCs in that every waistline is 2 inches bigger than the tag size. i also think that i'm really a 31 and not a 34.

i went out today to try to try on a few different sizes but the places i went to didn't carry RRDSs, I'm going to check another place tomorrow that should have them, but if i don't get to try a few sizes on and have to make this exchange blind, what size do you think i should get?

do i size down by actual waistline, and get a 28 (really a 30") or do i size down by the tag and get a 30 (really a 32"). i'm thinking a 28 but who knows, i've never worn jeans that small before. hopefully i get to try them on tomorrow

hey does anybody here have any experience with apc?

I'm looking for the apc version of the slim jims but with thinner leggings at the shins.. people tell me that the new standards are the most like the slimjims, but i'm not sure because the measurements of new cures seem more similar to the slim jims.

anybody have experience with all three fits?

thanks

hey does anybody here have any experience with apc?

I'm looking for the apc version of the slim jims but with thinner leggings at the shins.. people tell me that the new standards are the most like the slimjims, but i'm not sure because the measurements of new cures seem more similar to the slim jims.

anybody have experience with all three fits?

thanks

if you want a slimmer cut, go with the new cures.

i'd say new standards are more like jims because they're more straight leg than the new cures.

if you want a slimmer cut, go with the new cures.

i'd say new standards are more like jims because they're more straight leg than the new cures.

the thing is that i don't understand how slim "slimmer" means. i hear that they're like the thin fins which are way too skinny. i want fitted and slim... like this

DSCN0585.jpg

but with thinner leggings towards the bottom of the shin area. i still want the wide stacks.

the thing with the new standards is that the front rise is around an inch and a half higher than the slim jims. so i'm worried that the new standards won't give the slim/long legs look that i get with the slim jims.

my true waist is around a 33-34. my SJ are 32's. i'm planning to get NS in black size 30. that sound alright?

thanks

the thing is that i don't understand how slim "slimmer" means. i hear that they're like the thin fins which are way too skinny. i want fitted and slim... like this

DSCN0585.jpg

but with thinner leggings towards the bottom of the shin area. i still want the wide stacks.

the thing with the new standards is that the front rise is around an inch and a half higher than the slim jims. so i'm worried that the new standards won't give the slim/long legs look that i get with the slim jims.

my true waist is around a 33-34. my SJ are 32's. i'm planning to get NS in black size 30. that sound alright?

thanks

yeah that sounds about right.

the thing about apc's vs nudies is mainly the backpockets.

that's the only thing that made me choose my nudies over my new cures.

the backpocket position feels to high for me.

Those jeans are not that slim.

I think what you want is a similar fit to slim jims, with a tapered leg - so both the NS and the NC will give you that look, but since you posted jeans that aren't that slim, i'd say go for the NS as they are somewhat slim. Make sure you size down enough to account for both the vanity sizing and the potential for alot of stretching that occurs with APC denim.

Nudie Even Steven Blue Black (ESBB) 32/34 18 months, washed once at 12 months.

New:

ES1.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today:

esbb181.jpgesbb182.jpg

esbb183.jpg

i just wanted post an update, pages ago i was complaining about buying nudies online lol, i got 33s and they were way way too big, i was lucky enough to return them and get 29s which are tight but fit well and will break in nicely. so what i want to say is the sizing advice you will get in this thread is correct, size down one or two from the tagged size. i am a 31 (that is another important thing lol find your correct waist, i thought i was a 34. the measuring tape should be SNUG), i sized down 2 to a 29 (31 waistline) and they are as tight as you'd expect them to be for sizing down 2. so don't worry about the actual waistline, size down from the tag, that's my advice anywway

looking into the thin finn ecru embos

sizing advice on these? apparently they run smaller...im 5'8, just under 140...not sure if i should go 28 or 29...my true waist is between 29 and 30

@RyanF: you are right, they run smaller especially if you compare em to other finn cuts.

you could stay in your actual size to get slim-skinny look

or you might wanna go one size down for skinny look.

for reference, im 5'4" 119lbs, my true size is 28, i wear tfodee in 27 and they fit me just okay.

thanks, im likely gonna go with the 29...i want them skinny but not butt tight

besides, from my experience, denim with the elastic shit in them dont stretch as much

@RyanF: i've been wearing em for 8 months and they stretched only on waist at most and tolerable. buy em dude, they are sweet. :)

here are some pics when they were 5 days shy to 8 months (2 hot soaked, unwashed).

pls dont mind me wearing flipflop, malaysia is so hot lately.

3485501416_92bd4ceb1b.jpg

3485502234_7540963c24.jpg