i will be attending the party  

105 members have voted

1. 1. i will be attending the party

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything hurts, goodnight.

Down the street at Ritual gearing up, multiple cases of a variety of Mad River beers delivered (for those looking for a flavorful alternative to the PBR). See ya there gaiz.

thanx again Brian, and Mike!?!

My pleasure Vinn! It was an honor to see how excited the Superfuturians were about our beer.

I'll be at City Beer Store (neighbors with sightglass Coffee in Soma) at noon as it's their 4th anniversary and epic beers will be flowing.

One last piece of beer advice for the game: the new pub that just opened and is connected to the stadium serves an awesome selection of beer at lower prices than in park, and if you ask for a plastic cup you can bring it into the game!

Go Giants!

You all are the shit! See you at O'neils shortly... Vamanos Los Gigantes1

While i know you wanted to say "Lets Go" Giants, 'Vamonos (omit-Los) Gigantes' would literally translate to "Lets leave, Giants"

And man, we took the most epic, awe-inspiring, IH-fueled booth photos yesterday brotha. Hope to kick it again sometime soon.

What up to Pete, Arrow, Beats and Vin (+ his girl) nice meeting all of you in person.

Edit: so who won all the great schwag???

Meet here at 11:15am:

http://sightglasscoffee.com/

Then meet here at noon:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/o-neills-irish-pub-san-francisco

Then we walk to the game.

Don't fuck this up, do it.

7AM still drunk sitting inside a Mc D's drinking a soda reading (lookin) Syd's new book open up to the denimdestroyed my life quote talkin to tha "supernoob and supergay convo" listening 2 my iPod when Leave The World behind you by axwell comes on.

It was fun last night glad to see every1 again! Until next time!

I chastised Kiya earlier for sticking that photo booth in the store full of people but it was a lot of fun. Thanks for another wonderful party!!!

Now I got to get to the game.