self edge X superfuture party 004. SFO superparty

haptronic

i will be attending the party  

105 members have voted

1. 1. i will be attending the party

just a little detail on the red wing boots that http://cultizm.com have offered us as a prize, they are limited edition and will be available in all sizes so the winner will be able pick their size.

The classic Red Wing 879 Boots will be coming in a special new make-up this coming week, as an exclusive pre-release. Red Wing has been making premium boots in the US since the beginning of the 20th century and continues to produce their boots in the US today. The iconic 879 boots are in the market since 1953 and they have not changed since. The boot will come in a limited edition raw leather variation, where the flesh side of the leather has been turned outside.

Pre-release only for special retailers

will post pictures when they come available

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody that needs a place to stay please email kiya [at] selfedge.com with this info:

Subject: Sup Sufu Party

Sufu username:

On April 20th we'll check the rep status of everybody that emailed and the top four rep point holders will have one of the four beds in the room at the Elements Hostel.

do you have any idea what that place is gonna smell like? gross.

Beatle,

I will be doing Yoga every morning at Rusty Wells, Bhakti Flow on Mission and you are welcome to come with.

20th is a little late, no?

Everybody already has their plane tickets and if somebody can't get a room SF isn't like NY where it's impossible to get a cheap room last minute.

Edit: Not like you have to worry, have you checked your rep lately?

so anyone familiar with hotel tropicana or star motel? both are close by to self edge with shitty reviews. But i wanna get out to this and just need a place to sleep for a couple hours before the flight back on sunday.