haptronic

i will be attending the party  

105 members have voted

1. 1. i will be attending the party

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Westmoreland from One jean and oki-ni have come on board as a prize sponsor for this party.

we will be giving away a pair of the one jean. the winner will be able to chose a number [1-10] which will then be hand branded by Mark Westmoreland

http://www.oki-ni.com/Mens-Jeans/One-Jean/invt/one0001den

Ex-Evisu and Levi’s designer Mark Westmoreland has produced a jean for all denim heads. A combination of vintage features from Levi’s, Lee, Boss of the Road, Stronghold and Wrangler; an exclusive 100 pairs of ‘One’ jeans will only be available from five retailers worldwide, including oki-ni.

The One denim jean was created over a year ago – the end product of a prototype that took Westmoreland four years to produce, in conjunction with the Shiotoni brothers of Japan.

The One brand was created to fulfill a simple, practical need to produce an exemplary jean - irrespective of label - that pools the collective knowledge of jean makers worldwide. This is denim’s greatest hits united in one pair of trousers.

contest details will be posted closer to the event.

i take it you havent been with us before. It can get obnoxious...

here come the fucking elitist pricks... that what they say to each other as we go from one store to the next.

I'm sure Billy can tell you what its like to go on a Super Strip-club outing.

yea that was my joke.

cause you're gay.

and canadian.

dear billy:

I was actually cancelling my flight to paris to come to this, and then they told me that cancelling just meant not showing up. I.e. my ticket is non refundable. Wish I'd known that before I booked it.

dear billy:

I was actually cancelling my flight to paris to come to this, and then they told me that cancelling just meant not showing up. I.e. my ticket is non refundable. Wish I'd known that before I booked it.

Giving up Paris to go to this is dumb.

This can be arranged.

Uh, hopefully not while you're at the one in SF.

Giving up Paris to go to this is dumb.

Well, it wasn't just to go to this...it was a combination of factors (I'm broke, I've been to Paris twice already, I could do this in style and I'll be doing Paris in poverty....etc)

so i get a text message from my friend roma.

"lol so some guy your bud hit me up on fbook wanting to use the viking photos of you for the self edge party haha"

i text her back asking who.

"ummm I think his name was hap?"

i text hap asking what the photos were for. weird right, hap has a phone?

"check sufu when you get a chance... you will see"

i browse the forum, i browse this thread, i browse the trash, i browse kiya's latest posts, i browse haps latest posts, is there something i'm missing?