readytoignite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ventile w/mesh side panels

the brim should be stiff like any other supreme camp cap

i dig these but kinda wish they came in other / better colors

Thanks, was hoping they were soft brimmed like an old Patagonia hat I have. I can fold and roll it every which way...and it floats!

^^ I may have to debate that. I feel i was first to point out The Don's latin lesbian style leanings.

it doesn't matter - if you read the sufu user acceptance terms, i own the intellectual property of any good ideas from this thread.

i prob would have been more into the sport caps if they didn't have that dumb logo blocking

i actually did wear the sport caps quite a bit when camping, usually 'cause it was always somewhere dry. i found that wearing those things in any kind of humidity was just uncomfortable due to the elastic and the ventile, which seemed to act more like nylon than cotton and trap moisture. the navajo sport caps were my faves of the bunch...the paneled block sport caps were sick too.

clearly the best sports cap was the samurai/fly fisherman roll down one.

My head just isn't shaped right for the camp caps, I think once you hit like 7 1/2 in new era's camp caps just look yarmulke's with a brim.

ps if anyone wants to unload sports caps let me know what you got.

on the subject of sport caps...i got a Black/Yellow navajo one for sale if anyone is interested. 35shipped

Got the Champion Coach in today, the sizing chart was definitely off. I was afaid it was going to be too wide but the fit was good. The fw08 lined coach fits wider than these.

had NFG Hat in NYC. Not sure of anything else.

had no idea what you were talking about so i looked up the preview. Ive never seen or heard about the chambray 5 panel... has that always been there?

^^^ not thick at all considering its for s/s. Windbreaker/nylon material on the outside and a thin cotton layer on the inside. I suppose you can rock a flannel under or a hoodie during the winter.

damn. makes me really want that shit now... imma wait at least til im sober...

Sorry to post in this s/s '10 thread, but can anyone tell me how the Timberline jacket from last season fits. Bought the Sagamore parka from the same season in a size Large, but it was too small on the pits and length and almost couldn't get it on. So what size you guys reckon I should go for in the Timberline. I'm 185 cm tall and quite skinny.

i was hoping you guys would keep the swaggerificness of the coach jacket on the DL so i can grab a couple more when it hits the sales rack, but too late. shit is freshh fit and quality.

Question does anyone know if the cut and sew tees fit any different than previous season. i always sized up wondering if i should do the same this season