Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the supreme price is $18 more than retail. considering the production $ involved with the slipcase and supposedly additional content, its not much more at all. amazon is notorious for having ridiculously low, sub-msrp pre-order prices (which is typically awesome)... not sure how that's even valid for comparison.

i guess it would come down to alternate content for me.. what's really different about it?

no way to compare at the moment, but the $74 (after NY Tax) version at Supreme is worth it from a fan standpoint. The interview between James Jebbia and Kaws is a good read. A good mix of photos (some seen, some not).

Only gripes are that the product archive is just t-shirts and hats and Arons bit is the same story he's been giving for the past couple of years.

^^ Only interview is the one between Kaws and JJ. There is however a 1995 article from Vogue, where the writer comparison shops between Chanel and Supreme.

is there an actual size supreme sticker archive so I can replicate them for my personal use.
....Only gripes are that the product archive is just t-shirts and hats.....

edit: and shoes.

Both versions, one on Supreme's site and the Amazon version, are listed at 304 pages. Whatever the alternate material is, it can't be that much different/more.

Final price:

Amazon - $31.50 (no tax, free shipping)

Supreme - $78 ($68 + $10 shipping)

eh, sticking with the Amazon version. Bottom line - more than double for a slipcase and questionable alternate content (obviously no one's been able to distinguish the version at this point).

Fucking supreme and their shit shipping and processing. I ordered the book 3 days ago and they just sent it today, wtf. If I wanted to wait till the 27th for it I would have got the cheap one, my sNeeze will be here before it.

Yea i'm bitching, I dont give a fuck, this is not the first time. Last time I ordered, I was overdrafted cause they didnt process in less than 2 days. I dont keep money in my checking.

From the website:

"Please allow 5 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments. All shipments are insured and the buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier. Also, please don't be a whiny bitch."