Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That article is pretty terrible. Poorly researched, bad info. Why did you write that?

it's for a law class, which explains why it was more interested in the application of the law rather than understanding of why what supreme does is interesting. i hope prof hunter gave the author a B and asked him to delve a little bit more into how this case illustrates good/bad aspects of existing law next time. and refrain from stuff like "supreme could've been sued by morton salt, but the consumer wins because they didn't find it worth pursuing"

what i think is funny is that the author does undergo brand confusion himself by failing to distinguish supreme's appropriation of LV from LV themselves. thereby inadvertently supporting the grounds for the C&D

for the record, levi's did sue supreme.

they really nailed the look of the bleached denim (which is a bit darker in real life), i almost had a flashback to the 80s. it hasn't been mentioned here, but there is a matching 5 panel available in-store. the era model is style 46 btw - a marker of the vaultness of this release.

tanks are kind of weird, the fabric for either seems like the exact thing you'd want to avoid in the dog days of summer.