Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ personally I think a med woulda fit you better

Fucking supreme intercepted my ups shipment of the northface jacket and now it's on its way back to NY. I tried emailing them but no reply yet. Has this shit ever happen to anyone else?? If I don't get a reply on why they rerouted that shit back or if I don't get my jacket by mid next week, I guess I have to call the bank and reverse the payment.

^^^ personally I think a med woulda fit you better.

Yeah I tried the medium on too and it was a little baggy in the chest and way too long in the sleeves and body so small it was. R&S, I never wear spring jackets zipped/buttoned, so I never bother trying them on like that lol

Yeah I tried the medium on too and it was a little baggy in the chest and way too long in the sleeves and body so small it was. R&S, I never wear spring jackets zipped/buttoned, so I never bother trying them on like that lol

word then yeah the small was the way to go...fully backing proper sleeve lengths over here :)

what size is the oxford from the other fit pic? sleeves look pretty long on that.

Do barbee old skools fit different than what has been coming out the last few years?

yeah though i'm not sure how that will translate to the supreme versions which may have a more padded insole than the barbees. i personally found the forefoot to be slightly wider in the barbees (like slip-ons, not that anyone around here knows anything about that) although dude at classic kicks insisted they were narrower.

that said, classic kicks now has a sign on their door saying they're closed so i think i win.

is it wrong that i've always wanted to see them fail?

hmmm, maybe a bit harsh - they were kind of refreshingly off the grid somehow although i suppose that could have come back to bite them.

it's crazy that ssur opened up next door though, i don't think i ever saw anybody in the spring st space who was actually shopping for anything. i guess that's the benefit to not having to rely on other companies for your stock - you don't have to pay for stock you don't want

hmmm, maybe a bit harsh - they were kind of refreshingly off the grid somehow although i suppose that could have come back to bite them.

it's crazy that ssur opened up next door though, i don't think i ever saw anybody in the spring st space who was actually shopping for anything. i guess that's the benefit to not having to rely on other companies for your stock - you don't have to pay for stock you don't want

miss that spring st space. ssur has always fascinated me. hardly any stockists for his brands, rarely re-stocked the store, dude in there was alllwwayyss high, and yet, somehow, still in business