Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone pick up the champion coach? if so, tell me about it.

I picked up the the black in Large, dope.

I agree with what Ready stated a few pages back, no need to size up or down. I believe since its a Champion Jacket the measurements are true "american" sizes.

I'm surprised people are sleeping on these and there are still sizes in all color ways available online

Champion lacks the cachet of brands like Neighborhood outside of a small circle of people who buy Supreme.

am i reading this right? i would think that champion has a much larger cachet outside of the core supreme customer, especially compared to the likes of neighborhood.

i actually see this as a small failure of marketing, they could have played up the heritage aspect and emphasized how packable it is (because everything has to be "waterproof" and packable these days)

anyway, by the time you guys remember how terrible most supreme coaches jackets are, it'll be too late and you'll be kicking yourselves for missing out on this

am i reading this right? i would think that champion has a much larger cachet outside of the core supreme customer, especially compared to the likes of neighborhood.

i actually see this as a small failure of marketing, they could have played up the heritage aspect and emphasized how packable it is (because everything has to be "waterproof" and packable these days)

I think you're overestimating the savvy of Supreme's demographic. Champion has about as much value as Ocean Pacific for most cool (18-24) kids these days. I actually feel that for most people whose experience with Champion comes mainly from school issued track pants this collaboration was probably more confusing than anything.

I'm not even going to get started on the complete failure of Champion to jump onto the heritage bandwagon.

Anyway, red coaches jacket, a few short sleeves, and maybe a pair of vans and I'm set for the season.

I think you're overestimating the savvy of Supreme's demographic. Champion has about as much value as Ocean Pacific for most cool (18-24) kids these days. I actually feel that for most people whose experience with Champion comes mainly from school issued track pants this collaboration was probably more confusing than anything.

I'm not even going to get started on the complete failure of Champion to jump onto the heritage bandwagon.

Anyway, red coaches jacket, a few short sleeves, and maybe a pair of vans and I'm set for the season.

i dunno but Champion is still "popular" in the boroughs.

beyond it as a brand, the styling definitely influenced a lot. the old reverse weaves are the template for the supreme fleece, alife's blanks, etc.. anyone using cyc.

i wish i could find a pic of that hi-impact marker drawn champion jacket. gonna have to scan that page from radio silence.

gonna reiterate what everyone's saying about the coach - great quality. definitely wouldn't size down, i actually considered sizing up but ended up staying tts. as someone said earlier, sizing down would definitely make the shoulders too tight.

also, anyone pick up the duffle from this season? if so, what's your take on the size? i didn't pay close enough attention when i was in the store, but i'm looking for a day-to-day duffle to carry around and i'm wondering if this season'sis a good size or if it's like luggage size.

thanks

^^^hmmm, def pr lesbo steez

I'm not the only one that thinks this right?

It's only in a few shots but he looks like the lady with the UZI in the hotel scene in Scarface. I realize she was played as Cuban (edit: Colombian) in the movie but since this is NY all Latins are either Puerto Rican or Dominicans.

No exceptions.