Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ I have the same wallet but the older version where the slots aren't extended out like that. Bought it in 06 and its still holding up real well. If you want a small slim wallet, you won't be disappointed. I usually fold my cash up and put it in the middle of the wallet, the elastic band will hold it together tightly.

the old lady went to see thom brown speak tonight. Someone in the audience asked him about the Supreme Collaboration, along with the other lines he makes in conjunction with others. He made the point of saying that Supreme "just bought shirts from us wholesale" and that he had no involvement with it.

Yea, mine just came in too. Awesome summerweight jacket with a great fit. Wish it had slash pockets on the side, but it's all good. Little worried the snaps are gonna tear though; they are pretty damn tight.

*mini review of what I got in my package today.

Warm Up zip up is fucking dope. Oversized hood, great fit through body, and nice, light weight fleece.

Nunchuks. I been fucking with these all night my cats gonna get it.

T shirts sizing seems fairly TTS.

^^^i'm pretty sure the way thom browne works is that retailers place orders for its collection and they customize the tags that say thom browne / retailer name so the customer feels all warm and fuzzy. so if we take browne at his word, what it sounds like is that supreme placed an order for some oxfords, as a retailer.

he may feel like people are misunderstanding this as an actual collaboration, comparable to black fleece (also, blog-based coverage tends to call any manufacturing agreement with a name company a "collaboration..." e.g. Supreme x New Era).

i guess one can also argue whether the supreme news item is slightly misleading... once again assuming that browne's knowledge/portrayal of the situation is accurate.

in any case i suppose it is a bit of a dick move to say that publicly, although it's not like he told page six