Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how well these are selling at stores. Won't be able to go till sat... hoping theres a Medium left.

Anyone that got a small/medium in camo lmk

I stopped by supreme during lunch, and camo's are sold out. There were medium red and black jackets on the floor. I thought they actually fit well for their marked size. Arms and waist were right, and the length was a little long (usual for parkas though).

I can't imagine sizing down one though, pullover action was already pretty tight.

L restocked for both red and black.

good looks, party pooped. I'm feeling relieved because I didn't size down to a M. I rushed to get my order thru, and feel pretty bummed after seeing Supreme's message.

so any more feedback? for the ones who have tried them on already? sizing? quality? ect...

according to another guy fomr another message board who is 5'11/180lbs, fit was tts. Sizing down is unnecessary.

i am pissed cuz i canceled my initial order of size L after reading the sizing note AND reading the measurements. Got an M. Saw the fit pics on a similarly sized dude and now it looks like im gonna be stuck with a slim ass 350 piece of anorak

anyone with the jacket on hand have p2p measurements? Just wanna check against the sites measurements before i cancel my order again!

YEEEEAAAA INTERNET SHOPPING!

the card isnt actually charged, its just pre-qualified for the amount, they charge you once the order is processed and about to ship.

They've already cancelled one order for me today, just waiting on em again. This is shitty. The jacket better not sell out before i can re-order or else im gonna have to be "that" customer.

edit: X that, i have 2 pending transactions for 358....what a mess

the card isnt actually charged, its just pre-qualified for the amount, they charge you once the order is processed and about to ship.

They've already cancelled one order for me today, just waiting on em again. This is shitty. The jacket better not sell out before i can re-order or else im gonna have to be "that" customer.

edit: X that, i have 2 pending transactions for 358....what a mess

dude, you changed your mind twice in one day - you're already that customer.

the cc authorization is automatic, one (or both) will go away but it'll take a few days