Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

regarding the mortons girl

saying someone is salty or mortons after a loss is very popular in the fighting game community

there are a fair amount of fighting game hypebeasts

wouldn't really surpise me if it is a jawbreaker reference, most hc kids/ex-hc kids (i'm guessing alot of the supreme design dudes are since they have so many ripoffs) are into blake's music.

it still sucks for most people outside the US/japan that your only option is basically paying 2x retail, sometimes up to 3x, and even then you can't always get what you want (pun not intended).

Ready is right.

The meds are about 19" p2p and the large is just over an inch bigger (based on jpn website measurements).

It would be a good idea to size up but be aware that length might be longer than you'd like. Of course you can get it tailored in length but theres always a chance that the tailor might mess up a bit.

I guess we'll see their measurements Thursday.

m-51's sold out in XL. fucking great, the one thing i really wanted out of this batch...

did you ask if they were going to restock? i would be surprised if they didn't at some point

edit - i saw you got that from the stoopreme... if they were sold out over the weekend they may have already restocked

edit edit - i am going to have a good time laughing at people wearing the supreme stussy 30th shirt

was very disappointed w/ the outdoor parka. material didnt have enough sheen, just looked sloppy. m-51 is disgustingly on point, but alas sold out in olive in my size. no restocks coming.

picked up a pair of the twill lee pants in navy. might have to grab another in dark tan, they're fucking great. rider jacket is dope too.

^how is the fit / taper on the twill pants? Can you give us the leg opening for the size you bought?

much thanks.

I was going to try on my true size (30) in the dark tan ones, I think Supreme doesnt want people to be fat. Didnt even bother trying them on, they looked like a size 26, so I didnt even bother trying them one. But the dark tan ones look pretty on point, might pick those up next time i go, just need to size up.

[highlight]can anybody hook this up please!!!![/highlight]

It's supposedly free from supreme

IMG_2996.jpg

To anybody, if you r n ny or la, be a doll, head down to the store, get it, then rip it.

I would love to have a physical copy, I hope the open the site with this. It would be the only thing I pay for this season so far besides the north face.

If anyone has a copy I'll give you $13 shipping included seeing as its free.

[highlight]I'll do $15 shipped[/highlight]

^

thanks lexerone.

It's funny you say that because I recall their measurements for raw denim and work pants/chinos to be 32" for a tag size 30.

I guess this season is totally different , seeing as how the outerwear and t-shirts are also running slim.

Guess I can wait til the jpn sites or the webshop is update with measurements.

regarding the mortons girl

saying someone is salty or mortons after a loss is very popular in the fighting game community

there are a fair amount of fighting game hypebeasts

lolololol.

i need that tee for my battlefield arcadia debut