Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really wanted the grey striped hoodie xl, but was gone when I got home(surprised). Are the sweat shorts out in store? Price and quality? if so can someone pick a pair up for me....pm me

I have one from last season, and I sized up, but those were a lot thinner. The ones this season are thicker, so I would think still size up.

Edit: If anyone bought a navy crusaders in a large, and normally wears a large.

You will be disappointed with the sizing and will be forced to sell it to me.

just buttons. quality is very eh. 2 inside zip pockets w/ american apparel-esque zippers. fabric is very "rumply" too, doesnt hold its shape nicely. the blue one coulda been a home run but it falls short...

when Supreme uses ventile they shouldn't pre-wash it. jackets like the ma-1 and last spring's ventile parka were sick 'cause the ventile was unwashed and crispy, whereas last season's sagamore parka and this season's outdoor parka use that washed ventile that's softer but just not crisp enough and kinda shapeless. i also bet the outdoor parka would be more popular if it had the supreme patch on the front instead of the tab, like the last two ventile parkas.

yeah i've gotta wear a half size smaller in those things than my normal size

you'd think they'd make them down to sz 7 at least for the jp crew

yeah or at least make them true to size so an 8 actually fit like an 8