visvim s/s10

martynyarrow

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Passing through Hong Kong soon, can anyone confirm there are suede SS10 Hockneys at FIL?

And price would be a bonus piece of info.

ta

Sorry to tell you that suede SS10 Hockneys are not yet be released at FILHK. If you go there next week, maybe you can only find the JC DRIVER FOLK, FABRO SII FOLK, SKAWAY CANVAS, LOGAN DECK and FOLEY LO FOLK of the 10ss collection.

I'm sorry but blue shoes will never be stylish in my opinion. When you add an orange and white striped arrow into the mix it borders on ridiculousness. Those mountaineering boots look incredible but over a grand retail?! By the time they get to the States, even with a proxy they'll be $1500. Come on, I have to draw the line somewhere. I guess they can't all be winners...

I handled the patrician folks and the new logan lows today, the patricians were unbelievable, far nicer than any other wingtip I've ever felt. The logan lows are great too, feel like air when you wear them, wish they were leather though. Union almost sold out of all patricians already though

Hi I'm new to visvims, so please enlighten this noob. firstly, how do i size visvim in comparison with redwings and vans? i wear 8.5d for redwings for 9.5 for vans. Next, what's the most staple/must-have pair of visvims??

will spread rep if u help me.

from my understanding so far... visvim kind like a shoe repro company i.e. logans are Vans repros and Kiefers are chucks repros??

Which size would i be for Kiefers ?

What's the best place to buy them online? from hide-san?

Hi I'm new to visvims, so please enlighten this noob. firstly, how do i size visvim in comparison with redwings and vans? i wear 8.5d for redwings for 9.5 for vans. Next, what's the most staple/must-have pair of visvims??

will spread rep if u help me.

Hey, I wear 9 in RW's and 10 in van's, and all my visvims are size 9.5. Hope that helps.

-Dawei

for real?!?! First time I've heard of FBT's running too big!

in other unrelated SS10 news... after picking up the fluxus04 cords from fw0910 and finding them too slim without upsizing, I tracked down some chino cords from a couple seasons back... fuckin BRILLIANT fit.