Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread....

but am i the only one who is finding the back pockets on the S5000BK really small? its more the length of them than the width. my wallet isnt even that big compared to say, a red moon or similar (i have the skull medallion wallet, medium size), but unless my weight is directly on the wallet/back pocket when i sit down, the wallet eventually gets squeezed out and then falls out.

anyone else have the same problem?

and no....it isnt my ass.

Is it your ass?

I don't find them small...

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo, to whoever was talking about 510s being baggier than svens, im pretty sure theyre about the same, i just got my 510s and they fit like a normal straight leg, not baggy at all id say, ill see if i get some fit pictures up soon

yo, to whoever was talking about 510s being baggier than svens, im pretty sure theyre about the same, i just got my 510s and they fit like a normal straight leg, not baggy at all id say, ill see if i get some fit pictures up soon

there is a lot of hearsay about samurais.........you never know until you try them out yourself.....

Do you own Svens? Measurements would be more helpful.

What's up with no hidden rivets on the back pockets for the USA Samurai model?

the USA/Samuari model looks fucking awesome.

Oh come on . . .

I already need a Jin, an Okinawa Myd Dyed, a contest jean, a cycling jean, and NOW THIS!?! When will it all end? Beautiful, waffling between 34 and 35. 34 waist is perfect, 35 silhouette is perfect. Probably 35 and take in the waist.

Yeah, I have the S0505s and they don't have the hidden rivets either. The denim on these is the best I have ever seen.

Makes me want to sell my contest warehouse jeans to somebody.

Oh come on . . .

I already need a Jin, an Okinawa Myd Dyed, a contest jean, a cycling jean, and NOW THIS!?! When will it all end? Beautiful, waffling between 34 and 35. 34 waist is perfect, 35 silhouette is perfect. Probably 35 and take in the waist.

starting to think it never ends ... at least were not into exotic cars.