Sign in to follow this  
readytoignite

Uniqlo S/S 10 (incl +J)

looks like there will be a monthly UJ collection ???

http://www.fastretailing.com/eng/group/news/1002171600.html

i wasnt aware that Fast Retailing is in charge of theory

maybe we can get a UniqloXHelmut Lang goin on too lol

Looking for a +J UK proxy for a rather large order. lmk thanks

the feedback would speak for itself.

:cool:

Looking for a +J UK proxy for a rather large order. lmk thanks

definitely contact dddr, have used his services 3 times in the last month and everything was always perfect

A word on the +J summer suits:

I’ll preface this by saying I’m no suit expert and I’ve had no reason yet to venture into the realm of suiting that falls within the 1-2 grand range. But I have been lately casually looking for a very basic suit that’s fitted while being comfortable without looking dramatically Euro – the kind of thing they’d put Dominic Cooper in for a Fantastic Man shoot set at a lazy Parisian café but, you know, not as femme as that reads. Kind of a gentleman’s workhorse suit.

The +J suits are just that. They’ve got them in navy/khaki/slate grey. The khaki and grey look the best on the rack – I tried the grey, but accept the fact that it doesn’t work for me as much as I’d like. And if I didn’t already have a khaki Ervell jacket, I’d have grabbed the +J full suit. I still might. The pants are a great cut, once I trial-and-errored the right size. There’s a lot of Japanese-sized versions mixed in with the regular stock, but it’s all marked on the tag. Small in Japanese was a joke on me, and even the medium wasn’t quite right in a lot of ways even though the regular small is perfect.

When I picked up the navy suit the other day, jacket and pants came out to something like 140. Again – no expert, but I know how this suit feels compared to other ones I’ve tried and, for me personally, I wouldn’t feel confident about finding anything better without jumping into the 500+ range.

You know, for what it’s worth.

They're really slim. Slimmer than the F/W shirts.

There's a promotion for the entire +J line right now. Some great prices.

They're really slim. Slimmer than the F/W shirts.

There's a promotion for the entire +J line right now. Some great prices.

to be honest, i got a size medium of a +j slim fit shirt from this season and it was a very relaxed cut, ended up giving it to a friend.

cuffs only had a single button and therefore not adjustable and kinda wide to start with, sleeves were rather long and the chest size was average for a regular cut shirt and so was the waist. really disappointed with the fit.

The slim fit collarless shirts fit really slim like robert geller on me. The collared slims fit normal on me.

probably 2 pack.

no it means 2 Piece..it just shows how many are there in 1 package..there are the 5 Piece ones as well

i never liked uniqlo's shirting because the sleeves were always too short and if you sized up, the body was too big.

+j solved this for me.

The thing is there are a number of different cuts. When I was in Tokyo, I picked up a bunch of Japanese smalls and they fit great. In the US, the Japanese smalls they're stocking are way too small, and the American sized ones come in both slim and regular.

Gonna go check out some +j shirting next week. I love the size M flannels I bought in Beijing but the S ones I get at the NYC one are longer than I'd like. Picked up a flannel this week because they were on sale for $20 and it was even longer than the one I bought last October even though size is the same. Pisses me off.

Also the lightweight flannels at the store right now feels cheap like paper.

sooo, can you still purchase the 'normal' t000s, not this UJ shit?

FYI: +J stuff are on sale until 2/24. Just went there today, lots of items left. Don't remember exact prices but might be going again to buy more.

what's the difference between the +J design shirts and the other +J shirts? they look basically the same on the explorer.

yeah what are the best pieces from the current +J collection?

what's the difference between the +J design shirts and the other +J shirts? they look basically the same on the explorer.

Small details, some have side darts some have different collars iirc.

It's a nightmare trying to find a pair of colour jeans in my size, they seem to sell out in a matter of seconds.

have missed the boat on this thread, but this season seems to be devoid of anything good. fine cloth shirts are the shit though. best shirt since the first release of the oxfords with the heavier/stiffer cloth a couple years back.

i went in last night and there was really nothing good. i'm sure there will be more ss stuff coming in but as of now it's a lot weaker than previous seasons.

^ They originally had them advertised as parkas for 'Spring rain', so I'm assuming they're waterproof. I just wish they did them in an XS, can't seem to find them anywhere :(

is the fishtail like the air protection jackets? could look good or wyldhömö. i'll have to check that one out.

The air protection jackets were quite thick weren't they? The fishtails are super lightweight - like scrunch up and chuck in your bag lightweight. I saw some guy wearing one today though, looked goooood.