Uniqlo S/S 10 (incl +J)

readytoignite

I don't think it is that big. Just opening day/new store with internet hype. Also if Russia is anything like China those malls are filled with stores that the average citizen has almost no chance of affording. Being able to buy some shit at Uniqlo is prob a nice change.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the crowd seems really old lol

true, i was pretty surprised. it was friday though.

Also if Russia is anything like China those malls are filled with stores that the average citizen has almost no chance of affording. Being able to buy some shit at Uniqlo is prob a nice change.

exactly. those grandmas were literally buying clothes like groceries, lol.

holy fuck +j tees fit extremely small

yeah?

i'm interested in these:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/CSaGoods/309899-70&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhj6J3Fl00b7ybN7yso7NgOEexa7iQ

only considering size large (i'm size 46/48), but fuck, the shoulder measurement is tiiiiiyight. anyone tried em on?

^ i dont know about the others, but the mod coat/fishtail parka fits pretty true to size.

edit: on second thought it may be half a size big. i tried on an xs and an s and they both fit pretty well in the shoulders, which is strange.

but yea, you should order a size up just in case.