Beatle x Sidney – SE x IH 07 overdye – The Black Year(s)

sidneylo

I HATE how I havent worn mine in over a month due to stupid florida heat :(

Lookin good though beats, I think you've inspired me to wear mine no matter what the heat but we'll see how long that lasts..

you know it's gonna get hotter right? I wear my jeans every moment i can

One thing at a time, Sufu and book release party is on May 1st, far before any sort of anniversary.

I will buy you ten burritos if you come and give you a free Flat Head t-shirt and a free Iron Heart hat and uh.. beer.. cupcakes.. pizza. Deal?

I hope ur ready ..and I will be hungry..food on the airplane sucks...:D

The legendary Sid will be taking pics this weekend - worth the wait...

Sid - burritos Saturday 10 am ?

Omg. Too early. We're eating burritos Saturday night after the party. All 150 of us, lined up at El Farolito.

Need to figure out the time to take jawn flicks. See you tomorrow!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks , NUK, these have yet to be worn in warm weather..it's like a curse - 3 months of sub zero temperatures and snow, 1 month of rain and temps in the 40's - I have yet to sweat in these..only time that happened was whilst watching the Giants game in SFO....I can only imagine what warmer weather would do to them...

Thanks , NUK, these have yet to be worn in warm weather..it's like a curse - 3 months of sub zero temperatures and snow, 1 month of rain and temps in the 40's - I have yet to sweat in these..only time that happened was whilst watching the Giants game in SFO....I can only imagine what warmer weather would do to them...

lol, easy beat, if u wanna try a hot weather, just come by to Indonesia and take a bicycle ride here, its my weekly activities. then you see how your jeans will change drastically. oh yeah, here in jakarta i use my sammys for daily activities, and everwhere i go in jakarta is always hot, especially in bali before i washed it at the beach.

those look very, very good beatle. those have the most insane character of any denim i've ever seen. can't rep you.