Sign in to follow this  
crissyw

Nutella Appreciation

i can never find a nutella substitute in SJ? maybe i'm shopping at the wrong stores

nutella + jam + cream cheese = mmmmm

plane back from paris summer of 11th grade, i had a ton of fresh-baked bread and a 750g tub of nutella. ate that whole damn jar before the plane touched down

^ holy shit :eek:

anyone who had nutella in europe and then tries it in us will he very disappointed

my parents once brought this 5 kg jar of nutella (similar tothe big jars that have been posted) from italy. it tasted kinda weird compared to the german product.

also a lot of peeps are requesting 'euro' nutella, i have a feeling that nutella tastes different in each respective country

i once did nutella + chestnut spread

prettty good

41166768965a8ebeebd0.jpg

holy crap i need to be on the lookout for this, all i see is the regular bonne maman marmelade/jam

someone proxy me euro nutella! i must try :(

I only opened this thread in the hopes that it would have pictures of girls slathered in nutella.

i dont own a selvedge denim thong so nah not happenin

i smuggled weed across amsterdam border back into paris in nutella cause i figured they would never question it, i was right

but then all the nutella in immediate contact with the bag had a sort of weed taste and smell. still ate it though.

not a bad idea, i'm going there in a couple of weeks, will try.

^ holy shit :eek:

my parents once brought this 5 kg jar of nutella (similar tothe big jars that have been posted) from italy. it tasted kinda weird compared to the german product.

also a lot of peeps are requesting 'euro' nutella, i have a feeling that nutella tastes different in each respective country

it's common practice to produce the food according to the different tastes in different countries. Italians like very sweet products, Czech and Polish people, too.

During the first iraqi invasion, some Italian journalists got suck behind enemy lines with an army troop. They had a sat phone to call their agency, and did so with an airdrop request for supplies. They requested "batteries, bottled water, and nutella". True story. It's in the book "Chocolate: a bittersweet saga of light and dark" by mort rosenblum. Enjoyable read, too.

here's some vid I made like two or 3 years ago in film

yIEHxxIANbM

there ya go

i am eating strawberries with nutella as i have no kitchen

saved me <3

nutella-25.jpg

nutella + kings hawaiian bread is the best quick snack ever.

made nutella + peanut butter brownies last year, they were also incredible. soooo moist... probably because my ratio of nutella to pb was somewhere around 3 to 1.

thinking of making peanut butter fudge rice krispies, but with nutella fudge instead of chocolate/pb. will post results.

crepes with nutella are godly

want one now :(

you want one i'll get one in a few minutes...can't wait :D...

german nutella is just the best. i love it...

all this other fake shit is pretty bad. nine of them got the flavour like the original one...just awesome!

anyone in europe wanna proxy me some genuine nutella?!? :(

if you're in ny it's very easy to get the real stuff. just go to any italian, german, eastern european deli and make sure the writing on the jar is not in english :D

anyone in europe wanna proxy me some genuine nutella?!? :(

yeah sure, what do you want? 2 big jars? if you want i can add some more german goodness:eek:

:o i would be so down!!! PM me proxy pricezzz

I can't have this thing around in my kitchen cos I just eat it from the jar with a spoon >_<

i've been doing that too lately and it's really bad, especially since it's been so hot here lately that it's already molten and just way too delicious

nutelleria... <3

fuck yeah

nutelleria.jpg

nutelleria1.jpg

tumblrkrl6lz3zl11qzhl7y.jpg

tumblrkrl6lz3zl11qzhl7y.jpg

I can't have this thing around in my kitchen cos I just eat it from the jar with a spoon >_<

Haha glad I am not the only one that does this, good thing it isnt completely bad for you in moderation. Kinda compairable to peanut butter, fattening yes/unhealthy no. I try and keep it to just a little spoon full as a treat.

WOAHHH WHERE IS THAT NUTELLERIA?!?!

i gotta have it

in exactly one month i'll be in NY and the first thing i'll do is cop nutellaz

tumblr_l64rmqCaIF1qzcm07o1_500.jpg

nutella, chocolate chips and cinnamon cookies

While I was cracking open one of my new jars from Italy I saw this thread. Fckn delicious. The only thing Im missing is Nutella filled croissants.

g'yeah boi

4033844674_4c27597508.jpg