Triple Works

LandoCal126

The collaboration measurements may be deceiving, but the cut is the same as the TW-3230FI and the TW-3230PI. Here are pics of the indigo TW-3230PI.

7999973.1b.jpg7999973.5b.jpg

http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7999973

We sell this cut 10 to 1 over the straight leg models. Our store does very well on slim cuts from all of our labels.

My TW are about to come on Monday and I'm deciding what to do for soaks and washes. On my last pair of raw PBJ's, I did a hot soak to get rid of shrinkage, wore for a month and did a cold wash after a month to get all the shrinking out before the fades start coming out. That way, if I ever had to wash again, the fades will be less likely to shift.. I think?:confused:

Since these TW sanforized, I was wondering if an initial hot/cold soak would be necessary and if the cold wash after a month will really do anything. Thanks!

Got my TW from Mortar today! Shout outs to Iris at Mortar for being so accommodating and helpful!

Fit pics: (buttoned up all the way.. a small struggle at the end)

img2487j.jpg

Still a little diapery?

img2494ga.jpg

img2526f.jpg

A bit too many stacks with shoes on.. think I'll have to hem it an inch or two.

img2532dz.jpg

Hidden triangle! Can't wait until that starts to show..

img2533h.jpg

Gold W

img2535n.jpg

White goat leather patch

img2539o.jpg

img2541x.jpg

img2545j.jpg

img2547k.jpg

Bag that jeans come in with!

All in all, I'm very happy with the denim and the fit. I just hope the diaper effect doesn't get any worse or goes away altogether!

• 3 weeks later...

First post! Been waiting a while for this but heres my 3230fi's worn just about every day since 3-15, no initial soak, one soak on 6-18 and one on 8-31. I'm finally going to wash these guys on November 2nd for my birthday. Sorry for the camera phone pix, will take better ones post wash.

img00143201010181708.jpg

img00144201010181708.jpg

img00149201010181711.jpg

img00152201010181713.jpg

img00155201010181714.jpg

The TW Slim Tapered Permanent Indigo is my next pair of jeans! These look so damn awesome! Just have to wait to get my check next week, then I´m on these ASAP!!!

^ Yes from what I´ve read they hardly fade at all. But they will fade with time, I guess a long time! I have already preordered them!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway, I have heard of this brand and knew it's associated with Iron Heart. Never did I know that they carry a type 2 jacket.

I have been looking for a type 2 jacket, posted something about it in the small question thread but no response from anyone there.

It seems like my choice now as it fit into my requirement. Price is right (Samurai Jeans & The Flat Head over my budget), it's sanforized but unwashed (means it's still dry/raw right?), type 2, etc.

The cinch back is a little something I got to get used to and the sizing I am not so sure about, besides these 2 factors I have pointed out, I think I going to get this jacket real soon.

Yeah, pretty much like Nudie Jeans Co.'s dry denims (it just came to my mind, not comparing it with Triple Works though).

I am just worried that it is one washed as i have heard of some ugly creases come along with one washed denims.