Evisu is still loved!

benzak

o fack, you pciked up the last size 30????

i sold my evisus just to get that pair

i made a mistake getting a size down or what i though my natural waist was. I got a 29, shrunk to 27 or about the 5/6 wash.

There might be 1 more size 30 at big.. Check with gordon

o fack, you pciked up the last size 30????

i sold my evisus just to get that pair

i made a mistake getting a size down or what i though my natural waist was. I got a 29, shrunk to 27 or about the 5/6 wash.

There might be 1 more size 30 at big.. Check with gordon

I wash whenever jeans need to be washed. No really game plan with washing. I feel like the evisu denim is very similar to the 811s i wore so im not really concerned about it shrinking on me drasticly. Stretching jeans isnt really a problem for me neither

I wash whenever jeans need to be washed. No really game plan with washing. I feel like the evisu denim is very similar to the 811s i wore so im not really concerned about it shrinking on me drasticly. Stretching jeans isnt really a problem for me neither

i knw they fit great you asshole other newbie or people here might get the impression that they should go tts on evisu no1's and they wont fit in them after a soak your the fag get real asshole this is messing up the thread bigtime for newbies

@ ipkus

im wearing tts on my evisu no1 as well.. i got a size 32 and they measured 31 presoak. i hot soaked and then put them to machine wash at 60 degree celcius. They shrank quite a lot (waist become 29") but i can still fit in them. i think the key here is to wear them while damp (at first i thought i wouldn't fit in them but with little bit of work they finally stretched). Plus the inseam is around 33 now so i am pretty sure they wont shrink by significant amount when i wash them again. So yeah i think going tts is doable as long as you wear them while damp :)

by the way, the waist fits just right now.

The main 'problem' with going TTS with denim that's going to shrink a good couple or three inches, is that you'll run the risk of losing the overall proportions of a classic cut.

Along with what coleslawyum said, I'd never recommend anyone to knowingly go TTS on No.1 denim as it could prove to be a very expensive way of getting just another generic pair of skinny jeans.