Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Yeah, I've got a pair of the Brown Box in my denim reserves haha, all for when I finally shift another inch or two...my LVC 505s are also crying out to be worn :D

The UK crowd in here could do worse than check out their local TK Maxx, as I found these today (bought for resale value only, ha!)

scaled.php?server=405&filename=dscf2729.jpg&res=medium

scaled.php?server=35&filename=dscf2730n.jpg&res=medium

damn! how's the measurements on these? what would you expect the waist to be post-shrink?

here is some evis 2101 tts 30 fit pics

stuff022.jpg

stuff023.jpg

stuff024.jpg

gutted i sold these but there is no way they would fit me now after lossing some weight, i think were pretty mutch the same build chan and around the same height (the 811's i sold you fit pretty mutch the same as they fit on me)

Thanks man. I was hoping you were sending me some info on a secret treasure trove of 2101s....:-).

Chance would be a fine thing :D the good stuff seems to have dried up on eBay, too...

Talking of which, can now confortably get into the deadstock Brown Box jeans I picked up a while ago...lighting outside is shite, but you get the general gist:

scaled.php?server=707&filename=dscf2799e.jpg&res=medium

scaled.php?server=12&filename=dscf2800d.jpg&res=medium

Bloody hell, just got my 0005's from Ebay in. Seller tapered them to a 17cm leg opening and didn't bother putting it in the auction description.. Will post some pictures up in a second.

EDIT:

IMG_0629-1.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

Gonna swing by the tailor tomorrow and see if I can get it reversed.

Not only that, the denim is completely different from my W31 0005's, despite having the same selvedge. The 31's are considerably more blue and thicker denim, whereas the 30's are almost black in colour and feel a lot more thinner in terms of denim, they feel cheaper.

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

Patch is also different, although not in a bad way. Feels less plastic than the 31's:

IMG_0632.jpg

And the fly has extra stitching on the 30's that I don't have on my other pairs:

IMG_0631.jpg

Here are some shots of the pair of Brown Box I just got. Want to get these hem'd but no-one chainstitch's around these parts. The denim is so soft and these are tagged as 29's but fit like big 30's or even 31.

evisBBf.jpg

evisuBBb.jpg

Also compare the colour to my 2101's (excuse the black toner embedded in the 2101's :D)

DSC_0672.jpg

DSC_0671.jpg