Evisu is still loved!

benzak

i know what you mean i saw these jeans years ago when my mates store still stocked evis and loved them , when i saw yours posted thats when my interest was sparked again i had more or less lost hope of finding a DS pair but seeing that you found one i thought that there was no harm in looking for a pair

i know what you mean i saw these jeans years ago when my mates store still stocked evis and loved them , when i saw yours posted thats when my interest was sparked again i had more or less lost hope of finding a DS pair but seeing that you found one i thought that there was no harm in looking for a pair

Where is/was your mate's store?

I take some of what I said back about the International 2000s - the fit is actually pretty good, and the jeans look good on. Still, can't help but feel that they deserved their own denim, and not D85/International No.3...

The gulls have the texture of being painted, but without any irregularities between different jeans...if they are painted, then it looks like it's either done by machine or by stencil, or both...

Crappy phone pics, taken in Selfridges:

imag0005vg.jpg

The fit on the rear is really good, can't really see it in the pics:

imag0009tt.jpg

imag0010u.jpg

imag0011l.jpg

sure mate you got measurements and a link to pics that im sure you posted?, ill get some measurents of mine (you know the leathar patch cracked and removed but i can send on old cloth evisu patch) i would have sent you a pm but i can only reply for some reason

im kind of bummed i tried the evis 2101's on again and im realy not likeing the fit on me i think a size down would have worked better, looks like im gonna sell , if anyone is interested send me a pm they measure

waist 31

leg 31.5

ill post them on the market in a few days

im kind of bummed i tried the evis 2101's on again and im realy not likeing the fit on me i think a size down would have worked better, looks like im gonna sell , if anyone is interested send me a pm they measure

waist 31

leg 31.5

ill post them on the market in a few days

Flash me me me. I have your damn lot 2000z's might as well have these two.

This is my current Evis/Evisu collection. Some Ive bought brand new some secondhand from yahoo japan when the price is right and theres a couple unworn which you can probably tell.

evis_evisu.jpg

Top Left-Right : Evisu No1 2000, Evisu No2 2000, Evis No2 2501, Evisu No2 2001, Evisu No3 0001

Bottom Left-Right : Evis No2 2504, Evisu No7 2001, Evis No2 2504, Evis 2101, Evisu No0 2001

Yes I realise I have a problem :D

Its just I keep telling myself no more jeans then im hearing you and Yin talking about how nice the 2101's are and with the No0's I just had to see for myself how they felt particularly compared to my No1's and they are just awesome. Im really loving the 2001 fit actually compared to my 2000's so i'll be wearing those alot more for sure. Its a bit dark here right now but tomorrow i'll post up a fit pic of those No.0's. Wish I could have some arcs on them though. Maybe i'll wear them in as much as I can and when I finally go over to Japan to visit the gf's family might try and get them painted black, I really like that combination.