Evisu is still loved!

benzak

i sense ALOT of tension is in the thread man... >< chill...

now, allow me to ask a noob question!

how much does NO.2 denim stretch in comparision with NO.1??

In the past i've only had a pair of No.3 :D is No.2 a huge step from No.3?

is no.1 a huge step up from No.2? I think no.1 must be on of the most expensive 14.5oz denim on the market....

It will take some time but I have been wearing my No1 and No2's on and off from around the same time as each other so I should have some good comparison pics go up and some comments on how the different denim has reacted. Its just going to take awhile I would imagine lol.

CTB looking forward to some pics when the weather clears up. But they say in Enlgand its like winter 11 months of the year :/

blm I forgot to remind you to remind me that I needed to remind myself to get those pics of the denimz for you ..

remind me in the very near future before I forget again please .

thank you kind sir

blm I forgot to remind you to remind me that I needed to remind myself to get those pics of the denimz for you ..

remind me in the very near future before I forget again please .

thank you kind sir

I was supposed to remind you of something? What denim? Post it now!

just dropped in at barneys coop while walking by, and checked out their evisu selection.

saw raw pairs of no.3, looked like painted gulls to my eyes, red/blue selvedge, made in macau.

i'll wait till i'm in tokyo in may, personally, but wanted to spread the info.

after careful review, i think this whole thing is a misunderstanding. you say 'stfu', and i didn't know you were joking, maybe cause i'm not used to people i don't know telling me to shut the fuck up...in my town that could get you slapped the shit-out-of at minumum. so we are even. plus i like the way you stood your ground(you even said bitch, the whole room i was sitting in had a good knee-slap at that), so kudos. a lot of sufu dudes are straight puss, so cheers for having balls. nice pics too,btw. evisu is loved!

just dropped in at barneys coop while walking by, and checked out their evisu selection.

saw raw pairs of no.3, looked like painted gulls to my eyes, red/blue selvedge, made in macau.

i'll wait till i'm in tokyo in may, personally, but wanted to spread the info.

just wanted to clarify that the gulls could certainly be silkscreened and i wouldn't have known. it *looked* like paint, but i'm not sure.