Evisu is still loved!

benzak

look good cheap

my jeans are getting annoying to wear. I might have to go commando because the jeans keeps riding on my balls.

i cant wear boxers that are too heavy and if i do, thats what happens. when im sitting down it makes a V and my dick/balls is very pronounced hahahahaa

fuck i love these jeans but theyre so annoying to wear

mP4wN.jpg

MFuZb.jpg

no.2, lot 0331. nice slim fit, old-school short inseam. the colors are kind of gray and muted (compared to the only other worn-in raw jeans i own, warehouses), but it's nice in its own way. sucks that pockets are embroidered and not painted, but i've grown to like it. i got these new 4+ years ago (but of course never used them as 7-days-a-week jeans)

ZNPmR.jpg

2OnEe.jpg

no.2, lot 0001. I've always had a soft spot for the big painted jeans like these... and it took me a few years to score a selvage pair in my size. definitely the loosest-fitting jeans i've worn in years, a great alternative from everything else that's slim or skinny. the denim seems much more uneven and a little woolly compared to the older pair. excited to see how they evolve.

did you ever start on your 2506's coleslawyum ?

realy nice jeans

Thanks! I haven't started on any new Evisu. I've been trying to beat this pair up for the last 3 years. It'll be awhile before I start on new ones.

coleslawyum, one day you'll have to share your denim collection...if it's half as sweet as your footwear collection, it'll be a treat...

Thank you! I do have a bit of denim, but nothing to right home about, maybe a few dead stocks. I usually post here and there.

Finally got my 2001/2501 in black selvedge, i'm so happy!!!! My Evisu collection is completed. Gonna send my 2101, 2501, 2504 to paint and hem them, can't wait to rock them.:D

The patch is a little weird....they crossed the 2501 to 2001, probably made it when Levis sued Evisu.....kinda unique i guess.:)

IMG_6140.jpg

IMG_6141.jpg

IMG_6143.jpg

IMG_6144.jpg

Just gave my 2005's a soak, they shrunk back quite a bit which is nice. Stubborn pair though, 5 months of daily wear and they're still holding their indigo very well, should be nice after a few more months of wear. Will try to get some pictures up when the weather improves next week.

Just gave my 2005's a soak, they shrunk back quite a bit which is nice. Stubborn pair though, 5 months of daily wear and they're still holding their indigo very well, should be nice after a few more months of wear. Will try to get some pictures up when the weather improves next week.

Look forward to seeing them.

Have you actually washed them yet? This could be why they're holding their indigo well...