Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Cost me a cappuccino for him and Masumi, and a promise to go back down once I'd started breaking the jeans in, as he wanted to see them with some wear on them :) The usual prices are on the International website...

Damn work! MIssed out wish i could have joined. Looking good i need something new with new pink guls!

Just got this in the mail, no idea from who or why(seriously, there's a letter included about the great time we spend and signed with a Chinese name but I don't know who it is) but I was wondering if it's legit or not.. Stitching seems good, tag as well.. But I'm not Evisu expert.

IMG_8298.jpg

IMG_8299.jpg

IMG_8301.jpg

IMG_8303.jpg

where do you get these nowadays (online / us) ?

Through proxy, everytime.

If i want something they don't have on their online store, i usually just send them an e-mail to Evisu Japan online store, they speak/understand English and they usually able to get it for me, then call the proxy to ship it for me.

It's recent, think last season, and (predictably) a repro Type II. I've only seen their recent Type I in the flesh - was a decent enough jacket but can't remember the price of it...it's not on the website, for some reason, but still on sale here...

The denim is sanforised and think it's from Kaihara. IMHO, better than the more common No.3 denim...