Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Nice pics in the thread recently.

Also, new jeans finally up on the American Evisu site.

http://shop.evisu.com/collections/mens/ss10+jeans

Supposedly, the fits are new......

Looks as if they've not managed to find a proofreader who's up to the job yet, judging by the repetition in their item descriptions...

The raw jeans are looking alright, but you're fucked if you need a longer inseam than 32"...

The International site has these:

Lazy-Gull-Jeans-B_large.jpg?1270177438

http://international.evisu.com/collections/mens-jeans/products/labor-slim-fit-jeans

It's a 0005 cut...shame they couldn't have done these pockets on the Lazy S jeans...

Thanks for the comments and rep. Not really worn these yet despite owning them for at least a month or so, do look good with a pair of desert boots I agree :)

You're not wearing your No1s?! :eek:

Looks as if they've not managed to find a proofreader who's up to the job yet, judging by the repetition in their item descriptions
Haha! It's kinda funny. They don't even have a size chart up for the new jeans, let alone a fit pic.

The raw jeans are looking alright, but you're fucked if you need a longer inseam than 32"...

That's the weird part. At Barney's, the raw jeans have an option for either a 32 or 34 inseam. I think Evisu's being half-assed with their description on the site.

Also, according to Scott, most of the new jeans will be made in the U.S. or Italy. I bet these are Macau's though.

It's a 0005 cut...shame they couldn't have done these pockets on the Lazy S jeans...
It'd be awesome if they did more repos like that. However, I heard they got sued by Levi's (again) recently. Seems they don't won' Scott to even consider reproducing classic Levi's.

hello, i wanted to ask about evis lee 2101, is this true to size (does size 31 have waist of 31 (79 cm) ? also, is there a black evis 2101 ? i found a website selling this and the color stated is black ... thanks in advance

They are pretty true to size, i have not seen any 2101 black before.......i highly recommend this jeans though, IMO they are even better than 2000 No.1.

Those No2 Lot 2000 I listed on eBay are selling now for £180... :eek:

Holy shit......lol....

You know a lot about Adidas vintage right? i have seen a pair of shoes have a stopwatch just like the Micropacer but don't know what's the name of the shoes...i just wondering do you know the shoes i'm talking about......:o

You got a pic, mate?

I don't....:oi have seen someone wore it the other day, i just keep thinking about it....it look fucking awesome.....:eek:

They look kinda like micropacer but much slimmer and the sole is not as thick....:o