chillwave, glo-fi, lo-fi, gorillavsbearcore, hipsterwave, pitchforkcore etc

Macwich

i saw toro saturday at a house show in columbia. he sounded pretty damn good especially for a house show. while he was playing there was a projection of old home videos from the father of one of the kids that lived in the house. the videos were from the 60s so it was pretty cool. the crowd was into it since he was playing his hometown so overall it was pretty fun.

Any thoughts on the Mind, Drips Remix by Mirror People? Personally, I think it's great. I really dig the orginal track, and possibly like the remix more.

http://wearebinary.blogspot.com/2009/12/neon-indian-mind-drips-mirror-people.html

^hell yes, thanks so much for posting the leak, was just about to look for it myself, will +rep. i heard with this album they were going back to the old synthy style xiu xiu, which is great if true. the one track i heard was great

i've really been digging the super vacations lately. i only have the "henry" 7" but they also have an lp i need to get. they're like.... psychedelic surf pop, so i guess that fits this thread?