chillwave, glo-fi, lo-fi, gorillavsbearcore, hipsterwave, pitchforkcore etc

Macwich

Here this is from his facebook:

Toro y Moi

hey this is todd from carpark records...someone stole chaz's passport and some of his gear last night out of their car after the brooklyn show, so sadly we're gonna have to cancel the next few toro y moi shows. the next toro y moi date is tentatively march 31st at schubas. we're totally bummed. Toro Y Moi will return to New England and Canada with Caribou next month though!

fuck i dunwanna pay to see that lo-lo business. tour for your current release, u punk :P

i honestly fuckin love the lofi stuff he did on the june 2009 comp so this is no biggie for me

that being said, in terms of the show im seein, his electronic stuff is probably a better opener for caribou's current style

and also that sucks his shit was stolen, probably worth quite a bit

Anyone in the south should go to this festival on september 9th-11th. It's $120 for a 3 day pass and is in Raleigh,North Carolina.

A few notable bands to see:

Panda Bear

Atlas Sound

Washed Out

Best Coast

Akron/Family

Broken Social Scene

Cults

PUBLIC ENEMY!!!

Here's a link to it.

So excited.

Okay someone posted a hipinion thread for downloading new leaked albums a while back, it may have been chchchip. ive been lurking that thread ever since, and never gave a thought to registering on the forum. now theyve disabled the thread for non-members, as well as registration AND if you try to email an admin they will ban your ip address

anybody got any way for me to register there? also if posting this is breaking any of sufu's rules let me know

yeahi gotta waffles account but i cant dl every new release off there cause i have a hard time keepin my ratio acceptable

the convenience of that thread was unmatched too

the new sun araw leaked a while ago mine as well post it here

tumblr_l0b7ihFXvN1qzmb1do1_400.jpg

continuing his theme of shitty album artwork

I went on a few dates with the singer from the Bitters earlier this year. She didn't put out that much. Things went south after I took her to see The White Ribbon which she hated.

+rep if i could. my friend almost moved into the same house as zola jesus which would have brought me one step closer to seducing her

sigh