What are your jeans doing today?

ninetynine

hahahahahahahaha great fit must rep myself. hahahahaha.

jokes aside, those stopovers are brilliant! the sky, water and even the trees are amazing. having grown up in tropical singapore all my life, i really envy you guys living in places with seasons. everything looks so beautiful come spring, autumn and winter! tell me you're gonna give me directions to this place if i ever come around! dogs look happy, you look great in the outfit, everything looks just perfect! can't rep! thanks for sharing! : )

maybe it was my superdad spider sense that was going off, but damn that guy gave me the creeps...I was in reaction mode ready to start some shit at the drop of a hat...maybe I was over reacting.??

Nope, you weren't over reacting. Your spider sense starts tingling in regard to your kids, you always pay attention to it because it's usually right!

I had my camera with me and I was gonna discretely snap shots of him and his license plate and call the police (maybe he's a registered offender??) just to let them know there was a creepy guy at the park, but I couldn't get all stealth trying to handle a kid and a dog at the same time. so we just left...feel like I should have done something though, for the sake of everyone who uses that park...

No need to be stealthy. I would be very blatant about it. If he was a pervert he would get the hell out of there very quick. If he was just rolling one up in the car on his lunch break he would probably have the same reaction.

riff- thanks you for taking us on that incredible journey. i could jam some Blue Sky by the Allmans to those pic's!

Z- go back and fuck that dude UP! no seriously, we have a cop in the park near us. don't hesitate to discreetly call the cops and let them deal with him. the can run a backround check and see if the dude is on a SO list fairly quick.

got some fresh new "jawns" in the mail yesterday! tryin em out in the backyard with el partner in crime- Quinnster

IMG_6601.jpg

grass clippings from like a week ago. will keep a kid busy for quite sometime tho

IMG_6591.jpg

daddy not too excited bout it. don't give me crap about the hat. grandpa gave it too me when i went to Cuba ten years ago

IMG_6598.jpg

a monster in the bush!

IMG_6607.jpg

IMG_6609.jpg

IMG_6610.jpg

time for a little break and izzy action!

IMG_6619.jpg

IMG_6635.jpg

Guest I LOVE LFC

Thanks for all the coments fellas!!!! Just about to get a good sleep ready for a very heavy weekend on the way. Hopefully some pics soon................if I can actualy see to take pictures, haha.

Hahahaha! I just saw that! :D

Thanks again guys - glad you liked the posts. Morse - best compliment ever!

TV - wonderful shots. The fit on your 811's is fantastic - and Quinn is such a cute kid! Great seeing him cracking up at Izzy's (and daddy's) antics! :)

riff-wish you did the eternal contest with us. even though you have too much gear already

I Love LFC- Happy 25th. Have a blast M8

Rest of the gang- there's so much L O V E on this thread.

Maaaaaaaja Props to everyone. I wish I could rep all yall

EDIT: HoustonChris nice pics thanks for sharing

PAul T: I feel your pain as I was a bit hung over this morning as well

Today it finally cooled off a bit as the clouds rolled in yesterday evening

IMG_2197.jpg

I woke up and My Eternals had dried overnight

IMG_2184.jpg

Went to the usual spot to cop some coffee

IMG_2186.jpg

And headed out to Malibu

IMG_2194.jpg

IMG_2198.jpg

IMG_2199.jpg

To the Cross Creek Shopping Center

IMG_2200.jpg

Shot a few fit pics of the Eternals since it was my 1st day rocking these bad boys

IMG_2207.jpg

Main purpose was to check out the new Levi's PJCS (Premium jean Community store) which was really cool

IMG_2208.jpg

And now I'm editing pics and that's about it

Peace out and have a great weekend everyone

IMG_2209.jpg

After a week of generally feeling sorry for myself (gf broke up with me last weekend), I decided to pick myself up from the bootstraps and get back to life.

I've been avoiding work and getting lots of domestic shit done. Always thought that sweater vest was a little snug, so I soaked it in cold water and tacked it to a cork board to dry.

vestn.jpg

Worked like a charm. I'd say it fits perfectly now. May look a little frumpy in this photo, but it's still slim fitting.

waywt.jpg

I've also been making lots of leather stuff and listening to Band of Horses this week, hah.

leatheri.jpg

Been taking the old girl for lots of walks.

mollyub.jpg

Even though it's not my week with my daughter, I picked her up from school this afternoon and we palled around for a couple hours. Just what I needed...

42241206.jpg

Now I'm off to finish the day with a couple beers and the stars in my friends' hot tub while they're away. Cheers....

^ HOLY CRAP! There is so much good here! :)

You have a frame by my dream builder. Sidi shoes, great socks & KMW's (?).Damn - must recharge rep...

Thanks man! Ira is awesome. I get to ride with him now and then, which is great, but painful. Those Sidi's are circa '02 and they just go on forever--actually need to get some stitching repaired on them. The jeans are KWM 1950s, which I'm quite fond of--breaking in nicely at ~1 yr, and those stripey socks are Marcoliani from Winn Perry. Come visit Portland anytime!

And now I'm editing pics and that's about it

That's a great day, and I love the moody feel to the shots. Thanks for the diary

After a week of generally feeling sorry for myself (gf broke up with me last weekend), I decided to pick myself up from the bootstraps and get back to life.

Even though it's not my week with my daughter, I picked her up from school this afternoon and we palled around for a couple hours. Just what I needed...

42241206.jpg

Now I'm off to finish the day with a couple beers and the stars in my friends' hot tub while they're away. Cheers....

Sorry to hear that Z. Glad that the little one helped bring things back into perspective. Keep up the fine crafting--and the awesome fit pics.

last of the major photo posts from this week. went on a drive today out into the country. spent the whole day hopping from small town to small town along the Mississippi River. got to see some cool places, meet some interesting people. Ate some good food, good beer, etc. etc.

5084854553_5524dd0465_z.jpg

5085456014_5d4d2efb69_z.jpg

5085464306_e627a244a3_z.jpg

5085462496_8d32bf44c6_z.jpg

5084860045_21ff323960_z.jpg

5084864397_f618b918b7_z.jpg

5084862981_9c335deba3_z.jpg

5084868649_1195b6b11b_z.jpg

5085466612_fd18833f2d_z.jpg

5084860723_cd8518f74f_z.jpg

sorry to hear that zissou. quit listening to band of horses sad music! i know you'll pull through this shit, excellent way to channel it to leatherwork and spending time with the daughter. i love old dogs.

farhad, i would have loved more pictures of what and how it looked inside the store! great pictures as always, the wonders of an iphone.

-z- easily my favourite set of photos from your trip. the colours are amazing and eye popping in this one, even on my crappy work computer. love them and print-worthy for a spot in my home. i've got something for pictures for seasides/lakes/rivers kind of thing. ace.

x-posted from the burgus world tour thread

new update! hola!

R1002007.jpg

today has been somewhat of an eventful day, more exciting than most days. so yesterday the postman came but nobody was home to pick up my package but no worries, i could go down to the post office to pick up my own package.

R1002013.jpg

played with the little girl a little before heading out. this dog grows up so fast! she doesnt run around as much as she used to and is getting fatter but still is a little bundle of joy.

R1002019.jpg

so this is where i live. most living estates in singapore has loads of green. i would bet there are as many trees in singapore as human beings. lots of greenery all around but no impressive things like lakes/rivers/exciting landscapes.

R1002022.jpg

i live in a concrete jungle called home and this is a large part of how singapore looks like. tons and tons of residential buildings like these. some blocks are 10-15 floors, my block has got 25 floors but i live on the 7th. thats beside the point but you get it.

R1002054.jpg

decided it was a good day to break out the new shoes, wearing new stuff makes everybody pleased! great way to start the day and to be honest they are pretty damned comfortable.

R1002035.jpg

bought a little bite for my mom on the way to the post office. the sign in chinese says "handmade dim sum" but i really doubt they are handmade, just bought from preserved packs and heated up. there are better places for dim sum around.

R1002032.jpg

sat around while waiting for the food to get ready and grabbed a quick denim pic. funny how from the knee down, the denim is pretty much this hairy. yummm.

R1002036.jpg

reached the post office and found this addressed to me. WHEEEEEE. couldnt be happier to receive this since i had a bad experience with canadian post once, having lost an expensive item in the post and once waiting for a package for 2 months.

R1002037.jpg

i love how the great people from inventory make the effort to create their own tape and all. love the updates there and the lovely people who curate the site!

R1002039.jpg

of course then i took the bus home after picking up my stuff. stopped by somewhere to grab breakfast/early lunch. i have been eating from this stall for almost 10 years now and i love a specific dish here. although service is pretty terrible, the food is honestly great.

R1002038.jpg

grumpy man dishing up my order. fucked up on my serving size and didnt give me chilli. damn!

R1002040.jpg

devoured this straight when i got home. this dish is called "laksa", made up of white thick noodles, chilli, shrimp, shrimp paste, some beancurd thing, fishcake and eggs. by far my favourite place. i eat the laksa only from this stall. its a spicy dish and gravy is absolutely tasty.

R1002043.jpg

ripped open my package after breakfast to find this! extremely satisfied with my purchase and the quality of the item. though price could be lower, it still seemed reasonable enough. havent bought a bag in forever and ever and the last one i bought was almost 2 years back. no more backbreaking when i carry my laptop around.

R1002044.jpg

changed again and got ready for work. saw this downstairs on the way to work and apparently some rag-and-bone man (guy who brings old newspapers, wood products and bulky stuff to the recycling company. . great sewing machine though broken, would look like a really ace accessory to have at home.

R1002048.jpg

got to work and then proceeded to buy lunch (?!?!) a few hours my last meal. in singapore we call this economic/mixed rice. precisely because it is cheap and you can choose whatever dishes you fancied. sort of like a mix and match. i chose spicy long beans, fried eggs and a chicken wing. trying hard to rival dkatz here. there are some stalls that are so good that they earn a lot of money from this business and end up being millionaires. so maybe theres a backup plan for me if things fail. small problem though, i cant cook very well.

R1002055.jpg

that aside, got stuck at work pretty much the whole day. but there are these rain boots that we sell that i think are really cute on kids. if i had a llittle boy next time i would get him the navy ones and if i had a little girl i would get her the red ones. i dont remember big brands making rain boots for kids during my time. i only remembered the $2 rain boots i wore to school when it poured when i was just a little kid. lucky like buggers!

R1002063.jpg

and i then sold smiles and exchanged information with strangers (good way to describe a job no?) till the sky turned dark.

R1002065.jpg

a friend decided to pop by though to pay me a visit.

R1002066.jpg

he was wearing evisus though im not too sure of what they were but they were a nice hue of blue. not that you can tell from the pictures, but they were!

Thanks for the positive comments, guys. The end of the week was definitely better than the beginning, and I'm just focusing on getting back to life. So, expect more WAYWTs now that I have all this time on my hands, hah.

R1002067.jpg

went out to catch up a bit on old times and had dinner after work at the soup spoon. no it wasnt cheap. bad name chosen!

R1002068.jpg

he got a clam chowder

R1002069.jpg

and a salad

R1002070.jpg

and good old me got a bread bowl....

R1002071.jpg

of beef goulash! polished up the whole thing since it was really good and left a satisfied customer! got on the train back home and was dead beat since the weather was unforgivingly humid. shite!

quick fit pics if you havent seen!

R1002058.jpg

R1002062.jpg

the jeans are turning out really well now and i can see them evolving a lot in the next coming weeks and months! they are really fast faders but i love how comfortable they are. not too heavy in this weather i have! till tomorrow guys. drive safe, live well! :)