video games ruined my life

DüM

i dunno if anyone fucked with magicka but the game is mad fun with some good humour thrown in. you run around with a little mage dude and get to mix 8 different elements to cast spells.. there's friendly fire though so it gets chaotic when you have 3 friends casting crazy spells with you

X45e_1R0iPs

Hawken does look awesome. First-person textures make me queasy though. Their prevalence is my main aversion to new school systems; I'd rather wait ages for a $50 out-of-pocket and start feeling out the sleepers.

Magick looks fun as shit!

I'm amassing some rotating gear to play my shmups in TATE mode on my 46" :eek: Getting these mounts makes me wish I had a 55". Ikaruga and Under Defeat, christ it's going to be so fucking good.

mount2.jpg

It's the UT3 engine so assuming they haven't disabled the console, the command "BEHINDVIEW" will hook you up.

Thx. i'm a pc n00b i guess.

hawken looks real good

what ever happened to the giant robot genre?

Armored Core 4 Answer was pretty good a few years back, and that Front Mission game that came out last year sucked if you're into the series

k9g1Ilrp4g0

2012 release in the west

Restarted Shinobi on PS2 today. Reached level 7-A and am now fucking furious. I have died on the same platforming segment six times already. The enemies aren't hard and the bosses can go from moderately challenging to difficult but 80% of the game has become "complete a acrobatic segment towards a destination you can't see" all due to the horrible camera.

Seems like i'll hook up the Xbox and finish Knights of the Old Republic.

so when do these resident evil remakes drop?

Do you know more about them? I heard they were more like high-def remasters of RE4 and Code Veronica but that could be wrong. If it is the case, I hope it isn't just a re-hash of the true 480p resolutions from Gamecube and Dreamcast.

Speaking of Gamecube I want to run the digital cable through a component selector so I don't have to unplug shit constantly. It's a weird cable, apparently it's got some special hardware in the plug. I'm worried it won't be compatible if it's bridged with typical blue/green . Has anyone here ever tried it bitd?

jOEfh95rYWQ

prepurchase on steam and you get to play the beta now

first person shooter tower defense

Monday Night Combat has the same idea, but with multiplayer.

I feel like I got my $15 worth out of MNC, but the community was fucking awful.

Shit, if it weren't for the BF2 mod community I wouldn't still have BF2 installed on my PC.

Anyone here ever play Project Reality?

I did... when it first came out and it was nothing more than BF2 without a HUD and higher damage output.

Also, been playing a lot of BO recently since it's a game I can quite easily put down because it doesn't grab me like other games.

Still think it's pretty shitty. Cons outweigh the pros by a huge margin. But it's the fact that all my friends play it and dropability which make it worth playing. That, and having a weekly 330spm and 4+KDR

my friends playing it is the only reason I still play, and I curse the shit out of it everytime. constant lag, game looks completely different from the opponents perspective, shitty hit detection... mw2 had its flaws but the game still somehow functioned.